Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

If you're really interested in the universe this series takes place in, check out the history/lore series that are included on the dvds. It goes into great detail about all of the main Houses in the series, their motivations, and their place in history. It's even narrated by the TV actors.

Every house ends up getting it. The Targaryens (Dany's ancestors) were running things for a long time before their fall. You can see in the season 4 trailer that the Lannisters are about to take a fall from grace.

Fwiw, the Lannisters are my fav House because they have the most interesting characters. Jamie already is interesting and going forward he's going to be a bit of an anti-hero. Tyrion is the heart of the series. Cersei is a great femme fatale. Tywin's tongue lashings to his children (and grand son) are amazing. And Joefrrey (if he counts) is a love to hate figure that a series like this NEEDS.

Watching this now.  I'm glad I never read this because I love the suspense even though I'm not for anymore y for a whileAngry

But winter is STILL comingLOL

Oh dear sweet minty baby jesus i randomly choose to page 55 to start reading and here is this lovely gem on page 56! RandomHeartClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap im in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

Pretty good episode. I wonder who Little Finger is giving Sansa too.

I was disappointed there was no Arya in this ep. I'm a little annoyed with Bran's storyline right now, hopefully he will show some strength soon. Oh and the leader of the group of deserters reminds me of the guy that was torturing Theon.

Speaking of... Do you think Theon is broken permanently? Or will he regain some sort of pride?

Everything random said on page 67, wtf at the rape scene and yes kill that annoying blond white girl.

but the bolded made me stop! Sansa is heir to winterfell (since everyone thinks bran and rickon are dead) so who is a suitable mate for her since tyrion will die for killing joffrey (at least in Petyr's mind) making her a widow, a virgin widow at that. 

but why should he give her to a soul why not keep her for himself? no one knows she's there and by the time they figure it out they cant touch him. Also esp since shes catelynn's daughter, been wantign her from long long time pretending she should marry loras (thats why varys threw the wrench in the plan when he spoke to old lady tyrell)?

mercyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the arryn kid and mom have to die, so baelyish will own the arryn lands and the winterfell lands and banner men and houses while them clowns at kings landing slaughtering them selves he'll come in and swoop them all away BUTTTTTT dragon landing is still gonna be there (varys is banking on dragon lady)

Where is the guy with the resurrecting powers from the god of the light? every single body in this show who wants to live needs to convert to that religion or at least have the guy on their side.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 1:53am
Ok I can't believe that HOE betrayed him- lying on the stand like that? I thought she really LOVED him how can she live with herself? So evil!! and Deep down the father must know that his son did not kill his Grandson, which is so stupid because then you know that the real killers are somewhere around you and you are letting them live. I want Cersi to have an idea that it was not her brother... she can't be that stupid. And REEK I am so disappointed at that part of the story (your sister comes to save you and you don't can't even tell its her??) I can't wait till his captive GET's it NO DEATH will be good enough for him. and How much longer are we going to have to wait to see more about the WW... I want a WW baby now! lol
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:00am
@Diane.  I don't think Ser Jorah ever tole Daenarys but I wouldn't be surprised if she found out right before she was about to go ahead and break him off.LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:08am
I thought unsullied meant they were uncircumsized not castrated
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:12am
I have too much time on my hands I am thinking about this $hit like its Real... lol I think I need a break from this show!
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:13am
LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:24am
Lil finger wants Sansa for himself.

He is going to kill his wife.

Marrying Sansa gives him access to the north
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:30am
I was thinking he was gone kill Lyssa.  Who would want to live with that and her raggedy son?  All that screaming she was doing not realizing Baelish was fuccin' with a purpose.  He don't luh dem heaux.

...and didn't he turn down Harrenhal?

Edited by newdiva1 - May 15 2014 at 2:31am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:35am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I have too much time on my hands I am thinking about this $hit like its Real... lol I think I need a break from this show!

Shid. Don't feel bad. I turned a friend on to this a coupla weeks back and he asked me if this sh*t really went down way back when.   I was just looked at him over my bowl of mangos like "monica"?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 115>