Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 115>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:39am
Yes!!!!

that was my third guess.  Perfect!!
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:42am
Ah cheers

Off topic does anyone watch davincies demons?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:44am
Is it worth it?  I mean its my kind of show I just havent been able to focus.  Spartacus started the same way for me and damn that show was good!!!!!
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:46am
Ok I know who it is, thanks for posting the trailer
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Post the link to the trailer or pm a nigguh
 LOL
girl hush!!!

Lol

@kfoxx its a bit lofty .. but I enjoy it.

Some of it is based on historical fact
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:54am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Some of it is based on historical fact

See this right here always gets me hyped.  I love history based shows so much.  I always have google up checking the details and comparing the storyline to what actually happened. 

The Borgias was actually pretty good too but I feel like they speculated on some things too much and lost people.  I was loving that show and they ended it early.   
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:37am
if yall like historical stuff check out the white queen.  many speculate that game of thrones loosely references characters in the war of the roses...

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:38am
afro i tried to get into divinci demons last summer...but i couldn't for some reason.  imma give it another shot...
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:33pm
WOIIIII! I am here live and direct. I couldnt i just couldnt wait until the end of season to do a marathon and just watch all the current episodes. yesssssss.

Thanks for that RT that tall knight in black is he the mountain? it would make sense since the prince wants his blood. 

Peter Dinklage better collect every award this season. 

Where is blackfish (catelynn uncle)? I cant wait for elder frey to get his come uppance i love the pronouncement by bran that to harm a guest under your room doesnt go unpunished. this goes for both frey and tywin. they're gonna feel it

What house are the bro and sis duo travelling with hodor and bran from? How were they allowed to just leave home just so in the middle of war times? da fuqq? esp since they are "high born" did they kill their parents or something? do their parents know where they are? 

IS catelynn's younger brother alive? if yes will he always be?

I'm not feeling daenerys' freeing all these enslaved peoples of colour not in terms of the plot but the white saviour trope. In terms of the plot - i kill the masters cause they're evil and i m good fair and just. *rolls eyes*

Her lady in waiting is so sveltve and lovely to see. i wonder if grey worm has a phantom itch/eection down there in her presence (LMAO)

Only persons i like in this thing is Tyrion, old lady tyrell, varys okay i like baelish, tywin and roose bolton lolol and oosha (cause i like the actress)

Are there any proper father figures? Tywin's kids are so frigged in the head it's sad.

DID jorah ever tell Dany he was a spy? I dont remember , but prob. not. that ish must come out

So lisa/leesa (catelynn sister) is a dirty bird SMMFH but didnt peter tell _____ he was saving himself for catelynn cause shes the love of his life. and he been done frigged her sister ages ago? dutty man

Why do those away from the wall not care/believe white walkers coming for all of them? why arent the knights/nights watch mining dragonstone wherever it is stored? that should be a run the clock operation

Cersei is my wench same way i hate and love her but i tolerate her more now that she has a much better wig. 

Where will kraster's women live? they're crazy but i understood their stance.

YVette, ygritte killed me with "you know nutten jon snow" shoot him backside yes LOLOL

Why are those other tribes of wildlings cannibals YUCK

How comes tywin not caring about the iron bank? old lady tyrell did bring it up. and hes playing cute. now they backing stannis cause they need their cash. Is this the down fall of the lannister's?

Who was the survivor of the fight with the hound, arya and the lannister men when the hound said "eff the king" was it the owner of the inn or his daughter? Effin informers/snitches everywhere. why did they not mention that he was travelling with a little girl.

Someone kill 1) gendry 2) shae 3) a lannister other than tyrion 4) stannis' wife 5) that new dude in dany's team the one who gave her the flowers and warned her about not appreciating people customs 6) pycelle's pervert ass 7) the acting commander at the nights watch 8) ramsay 9) theon 10) that ser loras tyrell 11) mace tyrell (he serves no purpose) 12) that chick who told cersei about shae 13)  lyssa arryn and her son 14) that knight who testified against tyrion 15) theon's father
(Im casting a wide net)

How Jamie to give away the sword his pops made him? To Brienne? Mind Cersei find out about the gifts and brienne's mission and kill her. 

whose scheme will win in the end Baelish's or varys'?

I need a map of the country and like a familiy tree but im scared to venture on the internet as i'll prob. see spoilers

off to read the thread the highlight of my day!
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:42pm
before i get to reading let me correct it Kill tywin or cersei not jamie ive come to like him AND the hound *shrugs* who will control things in future tywin or old lady tyrell (is the slip of power what cersei is screaming about in the trailer?) those two should get married, their interaction are top notch.  you know what save all the lannisters! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 115>
  Share Topic