Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:33am
I see.  But if it was that serious would Theon have ever been allowed to leave? 
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:34am
Yes. Balon (Theon's papi) wasn't going to live forever.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:38am
So basically Theon was a "Stark" until his father passed?  But due to circumstances he was released early to speak for Robb?

ohhhh IC.  it's all so clear to me now Guido.

Edited by newdiva1 - May 01 2014 at 4:39am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:35am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

When Theon's father attempted to make the Iron Islands independent of the 7 Kingdoms, Ned and Stannis put an end to the rebellion and forced Theon's father to surrender Theon (his only male heir).

If Theon's father would have rebelled again, Ned absolutely would have killed Theon, child or adult.  That's the entire reason they took him, as a deterrent so that Theon's father wouldn't rebel again. That was one of Theon's internal struggles, knowing that if his father acted up, Ned would behead him as punishment. He was essentially a hostage, even if he was treated fairly.
doesn't his father blame theon for being captured and resents him for being made to yield?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:56am
Even if Yara finds Reek or if even if Reek don't get killed all together I honestly think Lord Balon is gonna leave the Iron Islands to Yara some type of way.  I don't think women can lawfully inherit but ...*shrugs*
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:01am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

IDK I think we need to see more REEK! there are too many story-lines now- they need to rap some up...and PS now they made it like TOMMEN is only a few years behind Jofery he looked like he was 6 now he looks 12-13 the I hope the soon to be queen does not molest him?
I agree with the bolded.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

IDK I think we need to see more REEK! there are too many story-lines now- they need to rap some up...and PS now they made it like TOMMEN is only a few years behind Jofery he looked like he was 6 now he looks 12-13 the I hope the soon to be queen does not molest him?
I agree with the bolded.

Like which ones?
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 5:08pm
Who is Tommen's father?
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 5:14pm
I need to watch this show nvm, no hbo.Dead

Edited by Starrygurl - May 11 2014 at 5:15pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Who is Tommen's father?

Jaime is the father of all of Cerceis children. This was established in season 。 1.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 115>
  Share Topic