BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 115>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 9:52am
Yes RT.  Exactly everything you saidLOL.  I was most disappointed in them messing up Jamie's progress as a decent human.  I guess we're supposed to just think that Cersei makes him so crazy its the only thing that makes him behave very badly.  I just got over him pushing the damn baby out the window. 
Sponsored Links

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 9:55am
yup, great episode. damn i love this show.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:01am
Is the whole (Rape) idea coming from the books because I didn't view it that way- I just thought this was another example of the sick relationship they had- she was kissing him and everything!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:11am
When viewing as a reader vs viewing as a TV only I think it must be a more unique experience because most of what I saw was redundant- and boring I'll watch more though... until next week poor REEK!
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:38am
I'm not sure how that scene can be viewed as anything but rape. They even had the tearing the garment trope. She said no about 100 times and stop 150 times while he kept saying "I don't care".

In the book, she wasn't raped though. She says something like "hurry up" when he starts trying to seduce her.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Apr 21 2014 at 11:39am
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:13pm
Yeah from the book they described it like she wanted to do it in front of her son

I guess when she was saying it's not right was supposed to be her giving in. They should have kept the no part out if they were trying not to make it look like rape.

Edited by Meme0887 - Apr 21 2014 at 12:14pm
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:28pm
Did anyone watch tonight? I'm just now watching.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:26am
Pretty good episode. I wonder who Little Finger is giving Sansa too.

I was disappointed there was no Arya in this ep. I'm a little annoyed with Bran's storyline right now, hopefully he will show some strength soon. Oh and the leader of the group of deserters reminds me of the guy that was torturing Theon.

Speaking of... Do you think Theon is broken permanently? Or will he regain some sort of pride?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:39pm
IDK I think we need to see more REEK! there are too many story-lines now- they need to rap some up...and PS now they made it like TOMMEN is only a few years behind Jofery he looked like he was 6 now he looks 12-13 the I hope the soon to be queen does not molest him?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:42pm
another filler IMO! little finger wants Sensa for himself, but I hope she gets some courage.. the whole BRAN thing is annoying I don't want Hordor to be hurt who does that??? BUT the WW baby-thing was on point I always thought they just ATE the babies who knew?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 115>
  Share Topic