BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:25am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Fcuk that oath breaker and his whore of a wife. I can't stand cats like Robb breaking oaths and shyt!
man stfu bra

On another note, did you guys know that the woman that played Rob's wife is a descendent of Charlie Chaplin? My SO though it was interesting.
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:38am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Wayment.  So these are people that read the book but they still ackin' surprised?  I mean...I screamed out loud but I ain't read the book tho.  It was genuine suprise.

I read the "Cliff Notes" because after how they did Ned, I felt I should have been prepared.  TBH, though, I thought they were going to do this show like True Blood and sort of change it for the fans.  I was expecting that they would let Rob's wife live, at least.  Nope.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:48am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Fcuk that oath breaker and his whore of a wife. I can't stand cats like Robb breaking oaths and shyt!
man stfu bra

Quit trying to silence me all the time. Sleepy
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:59am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

She is surrounded by hungry lions. What she is supposed to do? Also she is a young teenage girl (about 14-16 years old)who before then was always surrounded by family. Now she is all alone. She kept quite about the Tyrell marriage plans but those got ruined. Nothing quite works out for her so it is safer for her to be dim. Joff, his mom and grandfather will kill her in a second.
Remember, they don't mind killing whole families.
Gullible and dim are not the same thing. I agree with what youre saying but the bolded and underlined. She did tell someone about the wedding, it reached Petyr and he told the Lannisters. 

What my definition of gullible is comes from the dictionary. So Im gonna stop here.

Edited by mzmee - Jun 04 2013 at 8:36am
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 7:09am
that wedding was crazy...i just sat there in awe
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 7:19am
I loved the death and violence, I just wished it was a bit more blood all over the place. That nicca Robb got on my last nerve when he killed Karstark like that for killing those worthless dogs called Lannisters except for Tyrion(He a real nicca).
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:03am

the fcuk ?
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:06am
Ummm, negros living in the attic now?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:22am
Mzmee calm down now...it is just a tv show. Lets keep it light and take a step back. *makes peace sign*

Rob wanted to be like his dad in the first season. But he just couldn't pull it off. I don't know Ned would have done it. After all, he could have killed off the Grayjoys but he didn't. He took that worm under his wing and treated him like his son.
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Mzmee calm down now...it is just a tv show. Lets keep it light and take a step back. *makes peace sign*

Rob wanted to be like his dad in the first season. But he just couldn't pull it off. I don't know Ned would have done it. After all, he could have killed off the Grayjoys but he didn't. He took that worm under his wing and treated him like his son.

Confused I..............was calm....Confused

You got some Krispy Kreme you wanna send me??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 115>