Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 115>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:03am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Well...perhaps there is possiblity that he is next in line.  Bran and the other boy child as far as anybody knows is dead.  Arya is MIA and she would be the last to inherit.  Sansa....welp...*shrugs*

Sansa/Seltza, whatever the heck her name is, can fall off a bridge for all I care, she is just cute too look at. As long as they don't touch my wee little Lansiter all will be well for meApprove

I agree. I like him. He is the best of the Lannister bunch. Sansa is just a pretty face. If they killed her in the season finale, I wouldn't care.
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:03am
Originally posted by WadadliQueen WadadliQueen wrote:

Well since they have not seen Arya, Rickon and Bran are assumed dead and Robb and Catelyn was just killed: the Lannisters would assume Sansa is the heir of Winterfell. I believe that is also one of the reasons why Tywin wanted Tyrion to give her a child on their wedding night.

tbh I really didn't care as much for the death of Rob as I did for Ned Stark, that still hurts me to this day. I kept saying maybe it was all a dream maybe the god of light will resurrect himCry I did semi-boo hoo at the mother dying, she fought a good fight and went out like a DON,
RIP,RIP,RIP we just killing the clubDead
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:05am

Well since they have not seen Arya, Rickon and Bran are assumed dead and Robb and Catelyn was just killed: the Lannisters would assume Sansa is the heir of Winterfell. I believe that is also one of the reasons why Tywin wanted Tyrion to give her a child on their wedding night.

tbh I really didn't care as much for the death of Rob as I did for Ned Stark, that still hurts me to this day. I kept saying maybe it was all a dream maybe the god of light will resurrect himCry I did semi-boo hoo at the mother dying, she fought a good fight and went out like a DON,

I was mad about Ned dying, but then I was like, "Cool. His son will avenge him." Then they killed the son too, and now I'm like, "What? No love for Starks?"
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I was mad about Ned dying, but then I was like, "Cool. His son will avenge him." Then they killed the son too, and now I'm like, "What? No love for Starks?"

Cry
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:38am
About the brother.. he is still alive in the books and escapes .....
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:45am

Edited by Nijjah25 - Jun 03 2013 at 8:45am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

yeah WinkLOL
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:48am
Hmm, you ladies will see what will happen later on and there are other powers waiting for the war of the 5 kings to settle down until they make their move. The kingdom fighting over something and there are like 3 fronts of different enemies they are so clueless about.
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

yeah WinkLOL

oh i was asking which brother are you speaking of?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:51am
Ah I thought it was a joke... Ed Tully   .....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 115>
  Share Topic