Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 115>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 2:12pm
Yeah so.......Joffrey like really killed that woman.  smh. Margery can handle him now but I wonder if she could when he get's to be a full grown man that's a cold blooded killer.  As far as the rest of the episode......I got nothing.
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:30pm
Why they got to make the unsullied black though?Ermm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Who do you think yourself and other posters are from Game of Thrones?

I'm a mixed of Khal Drogo and Varys.

Sache definitely Robert's younger brother and Afro is definitely littlefinger.

LOLLOL
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:16pm
I love daenerys! She's fieeeeerce!!! She better go slap joffrey soon!

I feel sorry for tyrion because he really loves shay & I really don't like samsa. She's such a dimwit & I really don't think she's that pretty. Just her eyes that are pretty. I prefer arya she's more switched on & tough.

I'm starting to like Jamie now... He seems a bit misunderstood. But I guess losing his hand may have knocked him down a notch. I have a feeling he's going to have a thing with that female guard (what's her name?) & cersei is going to be gutted.

I love the way Joffrey is afraid of his grandfather lol. He knows his temper tantrums won't hold with him.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

I feel sorry for tyrion because he really loves shay & I really don't like samsa. She's such a dimwit & I really don't think she's that pretty. Just her eyes that are pretty. I prefer arya she's more switched on & tough.

I'm starting to like Jamie now... He seems a bit misunderstood. But I guess losing his hand may have knocked him down a notch. I have a feeling he's going to have a thing with that female guard (what's her name?) & cersei is going to be gutted.

I love the way Joffrey is afraid of his grandfather lol. He knows his temper tantrums won't hold with him.

i hate how they are humanizing him... i feel the same way until i remember his incestuous relationship with his sister and the demon spawn they created. 
then i go back to hating him again.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 6:26pm
i figured out i watch this entire series for  the dragon lady. 
i hate everyone else. 
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:48am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

i hate how they are humanizing him... i feel the same way until i remember his incestuous relationship with his sister and the demon spawn they created. 
then i go back to hating him again.

But their family has always married siblings to keep the blood lines pure. So they just followed tradition so you can't really blame them...

& yeah they created a monster unfortunately.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:19am
Did they marry brother and sister cause dad did not seem to approve of that. I could see marrying third cousins to keep sh*t pure.... but siblings....iono.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:28am
I do think Jamie is gonna fall for Brienne. When Cersei finds out she is gonna eat up Brienne's esteem about her looks. How u think your ugly ass gonna keep a man like Jamie etc. Jamie will also hear about it from his father but Brienne is a lady so if she has people's of consequence he might approve the match. Especially if it can squash the Jamie/cersei thing.

I keep sayin' imma read the books to find out.

Edited by newdiva1 - May 19 2013 at 7:17am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:29am
Sorry about typos. On my phone.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 115>
  Share Topic