Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 115>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Sansa is finally playinnnngggg the game!!!' I dont know why ppl wanna discount the poor child. I love the lines/wrinkles on the face of the old white lady judge in the vale! WHy do they think Peter never counselled Sansa before they arrived?

Lord Robin/King Robyn if i laugh i dead.

Greyworm/Black lady love love love love sexual tensionnnn. Id have paid her good money for her to ask him if anything was still intact. Grey worm makes the best im constipated/holding in gas faces!

Jorah told them it's all tywin's doing. They dont want to hear him though. 

Why was jorahs dad at the wall again? Lord commander-what did he do. I honestly loved his character and i love ser barristan selmy.

I appreciate that not everyone can read/write but dagnabit! oral tales and songs have the history in them man. The boltons have a track record AND its the same thing Tywin did to the mad king some years back- com with peace and end up slaughtering the ppl. SMDH PLUS what of honour and name ironborn dont surrender for a frackin reason!!! The ironborn at the moat of caitlin?  that flailed buse of the fat ironborn was superb!!! id love to see how that was made and the white walkers face and body.

Sansa's dress reminds me of Lady Ice and Maleficent

I have no words for the last ten minutes or so, maybe tomorrow. But i've loved that indian actress and the other indian actress  in the movie kama sutra since i was a kid

I crushed on her a lil bit. The one that was in Kama Sutra.  I think she was in 'Rome' too.

yep. she was.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jun 02 2014 at 2:01am
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:12am
Newdiva i edited the post prior. I never watched rome. I loved both those chicks and i used to hide and watch that movie over and over (fee Direct tv days)  just for the sex scene with her and the stone sculptor dude. Maya and tara. Tara wih them lips and eyes. wooooweeeeee
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:50am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:05am
Dope gifs bruh
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:10am
yeah I don't think everything was cut off lol
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:14am
reading the wiki on the unsullied, oh mercy I had no idea from the show
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:22am
you raped her you murdered her you killed her children!!!!!!!!Cry
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:15am
I am completely grossed out by the ending Cry
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 7:15am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I hate when they play around instead of finishing the job ... now he's dead in the worst way

Tywin is evil for what he's doing to Tyrion, wouldn't be surprised if he knew or was involved in granny planning goeffrys murder

He was just bloody walking around his body and talking too damn much. I was shouting 'Just kill the f*cker' Angry That death was the worse I've seen on GOT
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 7:44am
Man I can't wait
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 115>
  Share Topic