Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 115>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:38pm
I think Khaleesi had sex with that warrior since he could secure her conquests and he isn't motivated by royalty or money but coochie just might work
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Damn, just tried to set the DVR & saw no episode for tonight CryCryCryCryCry

HBO gets on my nervesCry

What oonu mean?, What happened to the show? Light (electricity) gone, HBO not paying their bills? Ah weh de mummerraassclllaaattttttt happening in the states? Why aren't people rioting?!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ETA RT, show watchers cant keep up because we are new to the series and havent been with the the reference material (books) for years to remember names/backstories etc. Thats why they need to do like pop-up video for the dates, place and ppl on screen damn it! I have my  2 GFs and rewatching the first season to help me. Oh yea eff a salty azz book reader.

only cat vs only your sister debate, interesting that book readers feel slighted at that. So this is a huge line in fandom? (Like Snape's "always"?)this episode about sibling relationships (tyrian/cersei, cat/lysa, oberyn/elia, hound/mountain) and thus the line works for me. Maybe when i read the books ill be pissed too. 

When she told Jorah to tell Dario that he (Jorah) changed her mind about killing all of the masters, I think it was her continued strategic play of keeping the men in her council motivated.  ----- i about died when she corrected herself, it's like naah dude dont get it twisted d!ck was good but you gotta remember im boss and so come harder next timeLOL

Edited by Diane (35) - May 25 2014 at 3:16pm
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 3:16pm
Memorial Day Weekend. They don't want the ratings drop.

I'm not sure why they care though. The show is a juggernaut for ratings.

ETA: and yeah the book readers were all pissed about the change from "only Cat." They say it's like changing Arnolds Line in terminator from "I'll be back" to "I shall return."

I personally think the outrage was sillyLOL

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 25 2014 at 3:20pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Yes, honey ... I don't remember is position - she is SURROUNDED more and more by fine men that all wanna go BOOM BOOM with her.

But this one is rather recent. He snuck into her private chambers at night, she was mad, but when he started talking about what he could do for her ... she just looked at him (all serious) and said 'take off your clothes'.

Then she checked out his 'package' ...
Girl I saw and was so disappointed in her. I dont trust this guy to be honest with you. He doesn't seem trust worthy. he's so sly. 

Ohhhh but she is no fool.

She does not trust him either ... but he can serve her 'purposes' when it suits her.

She will discard him when she feels like it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 3:22pm
Thanks RT. on Memorial day there are cookouts, parties and thing generally? IF yes i never knew that. IA viewers would keep on watching. I'm super pissed now. DAMNNNNNN
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:07pm
Anyone here?
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:10pm
here
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:10pm
Here
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:12pm
my cuzzo just walked in and reminded me!!!!

not here yet no HBO
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:13pm
the pillar and the stones? lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 115>
  Share Topic