Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 115>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:25pm
In the book Tommen is 7..so he was 9 in season 1

So he's 12 and she's supposed to be around 18. 

Bran is supposed to have some interesting stuff coming up. They're just getting viewers ready. You can't just jump straight into everything..that's not a good show lol.
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

another filler IMO! little finger wants Sensa for himself, but I hope she gets some courage.. the whole BRAN thing is annoying I don't want Hordor to be hurt who does that??? BUT the WW baby-thing was on point I always thought they just ATE the babies who knew?

If the past 2 episodes are filler episodes to you then I'm not sure how you made it 4 seasonsLOL.

Loved all of the king's landing scenes. Brienne/Jamie, Jamie/Tyrion, Margery/Grandma, Margery/Tommen, all amazing scenes.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Apr 28 2014 at 3:33pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:32am
I have no patience and I hate waiting...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:39am
I'm reading the books.  It's interesting to read the thoughts of people in certain situations.  Like I knew Sansa and Arya did not get along but their relationship was more strained than the series shows.    Ned was actually working my nerves a bit.  He was a seasoned warrior but so naive. There's a time to be honourable and then there's a time to do what might not be honourable to protect your family.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:42am
I just watched last weeks episode.  I loved the scenes with Jaime and Lady Brienne.  There was so much said with just the eyes...and not just on her part.  She would be so good for him...and she looked so dashing and courageous in her armour.   I hope she and Pod work out.  I really want him to stay in the series.

I did laugh when Lady Olenna was talmbout she had that good good and her sh*t was yankin' for the Gods which is how she got her husband.LOL

Edited by newdiva1 - May 01 2014 at 3:15am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:23am
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

Pretty good episode. I wonder who Little Finger is giving Sansa too.

I was disappointed there was no Arya in this ep. I'm a little annoyed with Bran's storyline right now, hopefully he will show some strength soon. Oh and the leader of the group of deserters reminds me of the guy that was torturing Theon.

Speaking of... Do you think Theon is broken permanently? Or will he regain some sort of pride?

I feel bad for Theon but then I don't.  It made me think tho...in terms of family.   Why was it so easy for Theon to turn on the Starks?  In his position...would u choose blood or the people who raised u?  Especially since going to war meant that your blood family would have to fight your surrogate family.  Iono...I still marinate on it.  I also think that Theon's father might have respected him more if he stood up to him.   *sighs*  He didn't have to take Winterfell like that but he let that dude he was travelling with get in his head.  But then Theon was a spoiled boy that thought only with his dicc. 

iono.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:41am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I was disappointed there was no Arya in this ep. I'm a little annoyed with Bran's storyline right now, hopefully he will show some strength soon. Oh and the leader of the group of deserters reminds me of the guy that was torturing Theon.

Speaking of... Do you think Theon is broken permanently? Or will he regain some sort of pride?

I feel bad for Theon but then I don't.  It made me think tho...in terms of family.   Why was it so easy for Theon to turn on the Starks?  In his position...would u choose blood or the people who raised u?  Especially since going to war meant that your blood family would have to fight your surrogate family.  Iono...I still marinate on it.  I also think that Theon's father might have respected him more if he stood up to him.   *sighs*  He didn't have to take Winterfell like that but he let that dude he was travelling with get in his head.  But then Theon was a spoiled boy that thought only with his dicc. 

iono.

I don't think it was necessarily easy, just seemed like the most practical thing to do. Theon is a Gregjoy and the heir to the Iron Islands. He was taken away by the Starks and could have been killed by Ned at any time, so even though he was treated fairly, he was still an outsider and would always be an outsider. Siding with the outsiders had dead end potential, where siding with his house at least actually offered the potential of inheriting his fathers kingdom.

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 01 2014 at 3:42am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:48am
Theon was between a chamber and the sewer pipe,

Stuck in sh*t either way he went.

Has little fingers accent thickened?

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:14am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

iono.

I don't think it was necessarily easy, just seemed like the most practical thing to do. Theon is a Gregjoy and the heir to the Iron Islands. He was taken away by the Starks and could have been killed by Ned at any time, so even though he was treated fairly, he was still an outsider and would always be an outsider. Siding with the outsiders had dead end potential, where siding with his house at least actually offered the potential of inheriting his fathers kingdom.

see...and that's why i'm torn.  I thought he was sent to be "fostered" by the Starks because of that war situation.   Ned would not have killed Theon especially since he was child at the time.  I'm not gone say he raised him like his own son but he did raise him alongside his son's in the sense he was taught to fight, treated well and had access to the same privileges the Stark boys had access to.

Tho I wonder...when was he to go home?  Was he allowed to go home and chose not to? He only went back when he did because Robb sent him so ...was he or was he not a prisoner? If he was a threat wouldn't the Starks have kept him separated from their own kids? Just watching the show they treated him like a cousin.  I know he had to be fighting within himself.  I don't know.  He wanted his fathers respect but to fall in line IMO was not the way to get it.   He needed to toughen up but that was his own personality.  Robb was his age but showed more maturity.

Like Bran asked him...did he hate them the whole time?  I could respect his taking of Winterfell if he felt that's what he needed to do but he did that sh*t wrong and killed unnecessarily IMO.  He had uncontrollable men but at the same time...those dudes knew he was weak.

His father tho...how he expect Theon to know the ways of Iron and Salt if he was not raised in it?  His father and Yara had the right of it that he's immature and ridiculous but come on man.  Tho I will say Neds ways did not rub off on him either.  I'm torn on Theon like I'm torn on Jaime.

OT:  i'm kinda crushing on Yara.  she don't look like nothing but I love women warriors.

Edited by newdiva1 - May 01 2014 at 4:18am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:32am
When Theon's father attempted to make the Iron Islands independent of the 7 Kingdoms, Ned and Stannis put an end to the rebellion and forced Theon's father to surrender Theon (his only male heir).

If Theon's father would have rebelled again, Ned absolutely would have killed Theon, child or adult.  That's the entire reason they took him, as a deterrent so that Theon's father wouldn't rebel again. That was one of Theon's internal struggles, knowing that if his father acted up, Ned would behead him as punishment. He was essentially a hostage, even if he was treated fairly.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style