Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 115>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Just finished watching all three seasons. Jeeeeez nobody safe out here.

except for the Lanasters, they always live

Their time is coming.

Winter is coming

Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:01am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Just finished watching all three seasons. Jeeeeez nobody safe out here.

gyal hell naw.   that's partly why I like it.  more realistic IMO.  just because you're a good man/woman etc...don't mean u can't be kilt.   When Father Stark was kilt I was in shock.  The kind of thing where u sit with your mouth open in disbelief.  He's the good guy...surely this is a psyche.  Nope.  It kept me watching tho.  That and Drogo...have mercy.

Ya I agree! It is refreshing. And Drogo is sexy as hellll. Lawd. That body mass. That shoulder to waist ratio lawd I was in love. As soon as he rode up in the horse I would have jumped up on that horse and rode away with him.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:01am
SPOILER ALERT if you haven't seen all of season 3:

The Starks are like the Kennedys. Can never catch a break. I am considering reading the books. I knew about papa Stark because I watched the episode where Sansa talked about what King Jeoffrey did. So I braced myself for that scene. Still sad. Then I watched season 1 through 3. I was LITERALLY shocked for "red wedding" episode. I did not expect that at ALL. I told my SO that it is like the movie The Departed where everybody getting got.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:06am
i still have to read ' a storm of swords' and 'a dance with dragons' before the season starts, tbh.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:12am
If you're really interested in the universe this series takes place in, check out the history/lore series that are included on the dvds. It goes into great detail about all of the main Houses in the series, their motivations, and their place in history. It's even narrated by the TV actors.

Every house ends up getting it. The Targaryens (Dany's ancestors) were running things for a long time before their fall. You can see in the season 4 trailer that the Lannisters are about to take a fall from grace.

Fwiw, the Lannisters are my fav House because they have the most interesting characters. Jamie already is interesting and going forward he's going to be a bit of an anti-hero. Tyrion is the heart of the series. Cersei is a great femme fatale. Tywin's tongue lashings to his children (and grand son) are amazing. And Joefrrey (if he counts) is a love to hate figure that a series like this NEEDS.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Feb 25 2014 at 9:14am
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:11pm
ok so NOBODY else feels bad for Theon* poor GUY I hope his sister saves what left of him?
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

ok so NOBODY else feels bad for Theon* poor GUY I hope his sister saves what left of him?

I did, I couldn't watch that scene...to be so Blessed and then to have it cut off from some small peen Haters, Yeah
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 8:32pm
So anybody in PHX? can i come over to watch this show with you- Im so excited to see what happens
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:06pm
Anyone watching?
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:08pm
Here
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 115>