FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 121>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 6:17pm
I also think alot of that is watching a pregnant woman get stabbed in the stomach.  That is just hard to watch period.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 6:22pm
Only one guy towards the end asked the person filming "did u know about this?" after he fell out.
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Only one guy towards the end asked the person filming "did u know about this?" after he fell out.

what are you talking about?
jimmy_rustle View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

About Edmure. Hes married to the Freys daughter now. Why would Walder kill his daughters husband? He wanted his daughters to be married. He is family now. They have a key to Riverrun. No one noticed the Tulley uncle Blackfish got out just in time? Heee heee. And why kill off Bran aka Professor X Jr. Did yall see what he did to Hordor? Jojen even said NO ONE not a one worg can do that EVER. Lil homie got some powers in him. I wish Sansa would step it up. She is in the most advantageous position. She play it right and she will get to know every secret, weakness and business of everyone in that damn kingdom.

This is the reason why I am not fond her character, she spends all day complaining but does not use her position in the house to learn anything about anyone. 

What exactly do you want her to do?

She is the only one that knows how to play the game. if you are in a vulnerable position you do not ruffle feathers, you keep your head down, let people underestimate you and wait for your time to strike.  All the other Starks are naive hence their violent end.  

Edited by jimmy_rustle - Jun 03 2013 at 6:51pm
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:11pm
The belly stabbing was too much. ConfusedCryOuch
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:16pm
Fcuk that oath breaker and his whore of a wife. I can't stand cats like Robb breaking oaths and shyt!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

what are you talking about?

@ about 5:20
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:29pm
What's gone happen with the big guy and Arya?  Is he going to be the one to train her?
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:31pm
I read what happened with Arya and the hound, but some people don't want spoilers in here

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

meh.  i can't say that i was sad to see catelyn go...i never cared for her at all.  bye bish.

rob should have kept his word.  it was foolish (given the fact that he losing out there) to think he could just waltz into that man's castle like that...lol...oh well...bye...

I agree.. Their story line was the most boring..
Don't care that they're gone.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 121>
  Share Topic