FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 121>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
WadadliQueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WadadliQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:49am
It was Catelyn's younger brother, Edmure Tully who got married to the Frey girl and they went to the bed chamber before the slaughter began.
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:49am
Originally posted by WadadliQueen WadadliQueen wrote:

It was Catelyn's younger brother, Edmure Tully who got married to the Frey girl and they went to the bed chamber before the slaughter began.

Yeah, but the discussion is whether he was killed on the way to or in the "bedding ceremony." So did they keep him alive?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:50am

I know but I assumed that they killed him off also, am I wrong in my assumption? why would they keep him alive, after killing his sister and family?
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:52am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Well...perhaps there is possiblity that he is next in line.  Bran and the other boy child as far as anybody knows is dead.  Arya is MIA and she would be the last to inherit.  Sansa....welp...*shrugs*

That's what I thought.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:52am
Well...perhaps there is possiblity that he is next in line.  Bran and the other boy child as far as anybody knows is dead.  Arya is MIA and she would be the last to inherit.  Sansa....welp...*shrugs*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WadadliQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:53am
Well I don't know the answer but I know the speculation is that he would be heir to the Riverrun so he may be alive.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Damn, I thought the Stark boy and the Frey girl got married too. I thought they wanted his daughter to get married, and they killed Rob so his daughter's husband could inherit the thrown. I didn't think they killed him too. Ouch Wow!

Maybe that's it.  Maybe they're speaking on what happened in the books while i'm just going off of the TV show.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:57am

Well I don't know the answer but I know the speculation is that he would be heir to the Riverrun so he may be alive.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote WadadliQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:58am
Well since they have not seen Arya, Rickon and Bran are assumed dead and Robb and Catelyn was just killed: the Lannisters would assume Sansa is the heir of Winterfell. I believe that is also one of the reasons why Tywin wanted Tyrion to give her a child on their wedding night.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:59am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Sansa/Seltza, whatever the heck her name is, can fall off a bridge for all I care, she is just cute to look at. As long as they don't touch my wee little Lansiter all will be well for meApprove

Edited by f8dagrate - Jun 03 2013 at 8:04am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 121>
  Share Topic