FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2017 at 6:08pm
I feel very uncomfortable when verses and Jamie r together and dany/jon makes me feel the same way. Like come on speed this sh*t up. Somebody tell them lol.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2017 at 6:10pm
Ah hell naw they got a white walker dragon?! Ok is it possible to get rehooked on a show u never stopped watching? In my old man from Chicago voice, "ga-aaaaaaawwwwd damn"
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2017 at 6:13pm
7 episodes? Really hbo? Ok
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2017 at 8:14pm
i hate aryah.  that is all.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2017 at 11:34am
When Tyrian went to see Cersei alone I felt like the little brother in a Christmas story when ralphiw got into the fight, "daddy's gonna kill ralphie!"
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2017 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i hate aryah.  that is all.

LONG TIMEEEEE I HATE THE WENCHClapClapClapClap

this show is so damn ridiculous illogical terrible writing and terrible actors (the young ones esp emilia clarke) It disgusts me. this is not the authors vision at all this is fan fiction.  Season 1-4 take a colossal$hit on 5 and 6 and 7 PHUCKERY

I've been questioning how dany rides without chains, in the books they do, its so damn practical. but hey its a fictional word with magic and thing right. But how those chains would have been useful to pull the dragon up from under the frozen lake/ Just simple things like that really irk me.

The white walkers have time to smelt iron and form chains long enough to wrap around a dragon? and the wights that can swim used what a shark tank or scuba gar or a submarine to go down for the dragon? *hisses teeth*

Season one showed us wights cannot be harmed by regular weapons only fire. and season 5 hardhome showed us that dragon glass or was it valyrian steel doesn't affect them either. So how just how where the seal team seven able to fight them off with weaponsAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

theres so much to rant about this season I would be here for days/DeadDeadDead
The writes and producers and execs at HBO must beleive we are as dumb as Ned stark.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121
  Share Topic