FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 121>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2015 at 10:23pm
Where is Random Thoughts, other book readers? Have you heard of Preston Jacobs (youtuber)? seems much hated in the ASOIAF boards/fandom. His videos are like crack to me. Then i stumbled on some random website last week with similar theories but true blue dissertation MLA format annotated pulling quotes from the text and ish. MANNNNNNNNN LOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK GRRM is messing with my mindddddddddd im seeing symbols and hidden meaning in every word i cant deal.

Im on Book 3 but havent read for weeks cause of school. I may just ask my bestie to get the DVD guy from her workplace to put the audio books on CD for me from youtube (so i can listen to them in the car).

Ohhhh The Season 4 History and Lore DVD extra/blu-ray or whatever is out. I quite enjoyed it not as much as the season 3 one though.

Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2015 at 10:26pm
Haha yeah Preston Jacobs gets sh*tted on by a lot of the ASOIAF forum. What videos of his do you like specifically? I only watched  one or two. They were pretty entertaining but he seemed like he was reaching too much for me to continue watching.

And what's the other site you found?

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2015 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Arya actually looks cute there.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2015 at 11:26pm
Raas random didnt realise you had answered. I like Dragonless ambitions, Whispers from a Red Door and dornish master plan of course the littlefinger debt scheme. Hes started a new series What you missed not reading the book and only watching the shows as well he pointed out that the Royces are all over Westeros.

I dont agree with many of his conclusions, but the level of analysis was amazeballs to me until i saw the website and allowed myself to peek into the archives of the forums a little more (im trying to avoid spoilers but I pretty much know whats up) Reminds me of the Harry Potter is a Horcrux or Naaah and the many potter theories back in the day but with adults. How i never stumbled upon GRRM after JKR i dont know?

Random Fact: I recently read the scene with the or not the Liddle (from the mountains clan s of the North), and thats was so amazing to me (im simple like that LOLOL)

Why do these folks always having missing/lost siblings? Why cant white people keep track of their kids/family members #Blackfish Tully(love) #Benjen Stark (love) #G Lannister # ___Greyjoy #karl Grimes and Sofia

I love theon i felt for him in the series but reading his POV breaks my heart.

Ill search my history and find the website for you.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2015 at 10:11pm
what are people hoping for this season- I just hope this season does not disappoint~ As time goes on like all show they seem to loose their flavor
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2015 at 10:49pm
Well...since the writers can pretty much do what they want from here on out.  I want what's left of The Stark children to survive.  I need Sansa to get her life and beat out Little Finger. I need for Tyrion to live and live well fucc his family.  I need Cersei to get hers.  I want Brienne and Jamie to end up together even tho it's highly improbable.  If not that then I would love for Brienne to end up at Winterfell as head Guard.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2015 at 10:50pm
As far as Daenerys...i'm over her.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2015 at 9:41am
there will be more Death! there has to be... I need somethings to get settled there are so many story-lines at this point its hard to keep up I think Snow and the Dragon lady will end up ruling together "new couple" *prediction
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2015 at 3:43pm
Anyone watched the leaked new episodes yet? I'm on episode 2
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2015 at 5:39pm
first 4 epis online.

will start watching from tomorrow
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 121>
  Share Topic