BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

the way Ned spoke of Jon despite Catelyn's feelings 

It does seem like more was going on, like Ned had a noble reason other than just fatherhood 

so you think if it really was his bastard he would have went along with catelyns feelings and abandoned jon.  i feel like that's what she wanted him to do...

I think if he was really his bastard he'd have sent his child support to the mom and visited him once a year or five years. He's more than that and needs him in winterfell protected and shielded from those would want him dead or kidnapped to get back the throne. I bet Ned was praising all the old gods for the fact that jon has black hair!

What is the bastard name for a bastard of kings landing and the other areas. The north= snow, Dorne = sand.

I dont see tyrion on top of a dragon that'd be too much of what he fans wannt and too easy a plot. Yes he can bed dany and then they;ll have a child and it'll be the third dragon!!! or it could just be varys is he an uncle or a cousin? what is his motives? First hes trying to cause ruption in the kingdom by supporting dany next minute hes trying to kill her on roberts bidding- da fuggg?
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:47pm

yeah somewhat like her sister lysa

She wasn't to be trusted with that and also Ned might not want to put her in that position 

Plus they've been playing Jon as special and a leader with so much face time on the show, I wouldn't be surprised

Ned seemed to talk to him that way to

YUPP!!!

crazy eyes lysaLOLLOLLOLLOL!! just like mouta massi lysa (Jamaican folk song about a chatty chick named liza)

Why havent they started to mine dragon glass? Why havent we seen a WW this season? Im vexed. Not necessarily a part of the plot yea i get it BUT Im mean maybe just chilling a t home drinking some cocoa or supm those fellows were amazing to seeClapClapClap

Where is benjen stark? I love him.

OHH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!! IH MY WORDDDDDDD!!!!!! This $hit connects now. the children of the forest used magic to blow up the straits of _____ and the ______ which became the swampy land (the Neck), with the castle that disappears where jojen and his sister come from so he has the seer capabilities from all that left over magic and/or intermixing!!!! I need to rewatch when jojen first meets bran
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:51pm

i think he'd talk more about it if it were simply an illegitimate child situation, it happens so often in that time 
<span style="font-size: 12px;">
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">It seemed like he was hiding details for a bigger reason</span>
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">I have to either read the books or watch the vids and rewatch the show
</span>

i also feel like he wouldn't fully trust catelyn to keep that secret.  she seemed a lil hateful...imo... 

He knew Cat hated Jon. I could have sworn they had words on it. But didn't the hate come from the fact that she believed he was another woman's child? If she knew Jon was her husbands nephew in truth she might have treated him better. But that would only be if she really believed Ned wasn't lying fuh she. So...he erred on the side of caution. All of that if Jon really is the heir.

I will say Cat later admitted that she regretted treating Jon the way she did. That Ned's dishonor or mistake was not his fault. Tho...maybe because her own boys seemed to be falling like flies at the time.

And as an aside Cat did blame herself for Ned's death. Said it was her fault because she pressured him to go South thinking to make good matches for her girls and not really thinking about the precarious position he would be in. Especially considering what she knew about John Arryn.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jun 17 2014 at 3:57pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:54pm
yeah i need to rewatch that part too.  the creepy raven man told bran that jojen already knew he would die while trying to get bran to the children...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

i think he'd talk more about it if it were simply an illegitimate child situation, it happens so often in that time 
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">It seemed like he was hiding details for a bigger reason</span>
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">I have to either read the books or watch the vids and rewatch the show
</span>

i also feel like he wouldn't fully trust catelyn to keep that secret.  she seemed a lil hateful...imo... 

He knew Cat hated Jon. I could have sworn they had words on it. But didn't the hate come from the fact that she believed he was another woman's child? If she knew Jon was her husbands nephew in truth she might have treated him better. But that would only be if she really believed Ned wasn't fuh she. So...he erred on the side of caution. All of that if Jon really is the heir.

I will say Cat later admitted that she regretted treating Jon the way she did. That Ned's dishonor or mistake was not his fault. Tho...maybe because her own boys seemed to be falling like flies at the time.

And as an aside Cat did blame herself for Ned's death. Said it was her fault because she pressured him to go South thinking to make good matches for her girls and not really thinking about the precarious position he would be in. Especially considering what she knew about John Arryn.

yeah she really irritated me.  like for real..lol
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:04pm
The Children!!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:06pm
Newdiva i feel you but i feel shed still have the sting of the bastard/nephew cause of what others may whisper about it. and be salty. She gonna want to scream my man never cheated on me but cant and still be resentful of him being there plus paranoid, her line has some paranoid fellows.

She pressured him to go, is this a book thing? didnt she warn him not to, (TV) saying the last time he went off with robert he came back home with a kid esp since bran had yet to come out of his coma from the fall and shes like "go off with your fat ass friend and leave me up here while our kid lay dying, white man are you insane?" 

Roose bolton, benjen stark and blackfish tully for Kings!

In the scene on the hill I wondered why ned didnt just legitimise John during peactime like Roose did Ramsay buttttttttttttt im guessing that would mess up any chance of jon claiming his inheritance or whatever from the targs PLUS robert would have killed john same time LOLOL
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:38pm
I can't wait till next season. I'll probably go back and really read some of the stuff I skimmed over.

It would make sense that Jon is really his nephew tho. Ned didn't seem the type of man to step out on his wife..considering how honorable and loyal he was supposed to be.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 9:49am
so my question is what are they going to do with the coward commander who didn't help during the big fight? 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Newdiva i feel you but i feel shed still have the sting of the bastard/nephew cause of what others may whisper about it. and be salty. She gonna want to scream my man never cheated on me but cant and still be resentful of him being there plus paranoid, her line has some paranoid fellows.

She pressured him to go, is this a book thing? didnt she warn him not to, (TV) saying the last time he went off with robert he came back home with a kid esp since bran had yet to come out of his coma from the fall and shes like "go off with your fat ass friend and leave me up here while our kid lay dying, white man are you insane?" 

Roose bolton, benjen stark and blackfish tully for Kings!

In the scene on the hill I wondered why ned didnt just legitimise John during peactime like Roose did Ramsay buttttttttttttt im guessing that would mess up any chance of jon claiming his inheritance or whatever from the targs PLUS robert would have killed john same time LOLOL

my bad. maybe i'm thinking of before Bran got pushed off the tower. Or I could be thinking of something else entirely. But I could have sworn she wanted him to go south and he wanted to stay saying that his place was at Winterfell.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 115>
  Share Topic