Perfect Hair Collection

Game Of Thrones (Books)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:56pm
thanks meme.
Sponsored Links

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:00pm
No problem
Lauren. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 10:35pm
I read/wiki the books. It is too long but still very worth it. I wish I would have taken
my time and read it all the way thru, because Martin is very slow with writing. I have a feeling
I will be reading about Cersei's death and Lady Stonehearts revenge with my grandchildren. 
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 11:10pm
hmmm cool theories all around..apparently Jon Snow may be Targerean i never spell that right...

I do believe that dario is also the faceless assassin that killed 3 for arya..

oh and varys may also be a blackfrye

which is why he keeps his head shaved because he may have white hair...

i don't think Sandor dies...just because someone is left to die..doesn't mean they do die

damn little finger how will his demise happen?

I think Bran may be able to control dragons..

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:05am
Bran vs. Tommen?

LOL@ at rat faced Little Finger. So true!

I think Jon Snow is just Jon Snow. He is a Stark and Crow. Him and Sam will fight the White Walkers with the Wildlings and Black Watch. It took so long for Sam to come into his own. I really didn't like him or the Onion Knight at first because Martin took his time building them up. But I really came to like them later on. But my favorites are Arya and Margaery Tyrell.

Sandor isn't dead I think. He has stuff to do for Lady Stoneheart (or whatever she changed her name to) I think.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:00am
Bran controlling the dragons?  I think it's headed in that direction.  While i love Daenarys....I think she's getting arrogant(?)  I know it's the nature of royalty to be arrogant but she needs to find some humble.  It's going to be a battle and bran is gonna take one of those dragons minds easily and she will have to eat some hard humble pie because she might lose Jorah or that new fighter she got....iono...somebody she halfway cares for.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:07am
It's hard to reconcile that "Jorah" is the same evil fucc scientist from Resident Evil. Dude is a great actor. I had been thinking that for a minute and just thought i'd mention that....n'sh*t.
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:19am
I really really REALLY want to buy these books. 

I think I'm gonna go on a Barnes & Noble shopping spree this weekend.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:20am
They are worth it. You get some stuff that they had to take out the show, back story and how tough Arya really is.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 6:45am
Ending of the season could have been better. I always found the whole dragon thing a bit boring. Funny how they moved the coin-killing to later. They could have had a stronger finish I think but this was just half the story of course.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>