BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabrielle Union wants to be a older mom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 8:04pm
I see nothing wrong with it.... I'm sure she's been to a fertility doc already.... 
Sponsored Links

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

So because shes older she should just go without??

This!! I plan to be an older mom! I dont care what age I am.
marnee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote marnee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 10:07am
I was 36 when I had my son and i'm 39 now and 8 months pregnant with my daughter.  Neither has had any issues related to my age

Would I have liked to have had children when I was younger?  Yes.  Was it possible? NO.  I was told I was infertile at age 14.  Then I ended up pregnant 3 times in one year when I turned 32...then nothing.  At 35, I found out I was pregnant.  We tried for another right away, but nothing until 3 years later when I found out I am pregnant with my daughter.

Things happen.  I know a lot of younger women who have babies with developmental issues.  Yes, your chance is increased with age, but that is not a certainty.  Having a baby at any age can bring unforseen problems including deformities.
marnee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marnee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 10:08am
I meant to add that my first 3 pregnancies ended in miscarriage.  i tried fertility treatments after the 3rd and nothing happened.  I resigned myself to never having children and then i got pregnant with my son.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 12:34pm
Both of my parenta were much older whem i came i see nothing wrong with it
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 12:41pm
There really isn't anything wrong and people are so quick to blame the woman when men can be the source of infertility issues. There are certain disorders in children that are associated with aging sperm. Anyways my aunty had her last baby in her late 40s and he is doing more than fine. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 12:48pm
I'm well aware my aunt was 33 when she had her second child my old ass uncle was 43.......they had to test for everything because of his age.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by marnee marnee wrote:

\

happy for you! I know you were so overjoyed after dealing with infertility.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 4:15pm

my 2  sisters had their 1st after   age 32. They weren't even married until they were past 30 (out of college/grads).

all kids are fine--exceptional.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I'm well aware my aunt was 33 when she had her second child my old ass uncle was 43.......they had to test for everything because of his age.

ouch
(for real this time, that hurtLOL)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures