BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Gabby Union Demands a Prenup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 4:11pm
LOL
I meant it's to keep her from  having to pay his child support for his future outside kids.

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 12 2014 at 4:13pm
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 4:41pm
Dead oh lawd.    the pre-nup arrangements would only be activated upon divorce anyway, right?

while she is "with" him she should just keep her shyt seperate in case any outside baby mama's (past, present or future) come after his assets for child support...i guess...Dead
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 4:46pm
LOL it's too confusing. I don't know.. but sometimes the prenup details how finances will be handled during the marriage (like who's responsible or what) as well as distribution after (divorce or death). Also whether property will pass to children from previous marriage/relat.

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 12 2014 at 4:47pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 5:06pm
yeah i can see where it could be outlined in the pre-nup how things should be handled during the marriage...but i guess i was also thinking the person would have to take action legally to enforce said arrangement...and if it is to that point...divorce is most likely right around the corner...lol
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 5:45pm
Y'all now good and well there will be a cheating clause and another baby clause.

If not she is stupido
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 5:49pm
They ain't shuffling down no aisle if they do they are collectively dumb.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 5:54pm
I keep forgetting they are still engaged Dead
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 6:27pm
Lmao! Cool story Gab.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

She's only protected from premarital debt. Debt accumulated during the marriage belongs to both spouses.

yes.  but it seems to me there could be a legal way around this as well...

unpaid child support instantly comes to mind.  this would be technically considered debt accumulated during the marriage that would not belong to the spouse ...unless, of course, the spouse comingled their pre and/or post personal assets with that of the dead beats...

Actually, child support is considered nonmarital debt and would typically be considered his debt, so she wouldn't have to include it in the pre-nup. Unless she just wants an added precaution or lawsare different in their state. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 7:51pm
ahhh ok.  i am thinking tax liens and/or student loans are the same, yes?  meaning...the irs couldn't slap a levy/lien on her property (including property obtained during the marriage...not in his name at all, of course) or garnish her wages for taxes he incurred during the marriage...asuuming they file seperately for the tax year in question, that is...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic