BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby Union Demands a Prenup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gabby Union Demands a Prenup
    Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:44am
(@1:22)

Think Like A Man star Gabrielle Union is a forward-thinking woman of the future, as she explained on The Arsenio Hall Show on Monday night.

Gabrielle, 41, reveals why she was the one who demanded that her fiancé, NBA pro Dwyane Wade, sign a prenuptial agreement."For this marriage, the biggest difference between this and the last marriage will be a prenup, at my insistence," Gabrielle told Arsenio. "When you have your own stuff, you don't need to worry about anybody else's stuff… The reality is, I've never seen Dwyane balance a check book, so I got to protect my stuff."

"It's the wave of the future," Gabrielle said, laughing. "Protecting your stuff."

Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:50am
iGiggled @ "forward thinking woman of the future"
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:53am
She cleaned it up well. She knows good and well she's getting it so she can have a cheating clause. Not saying I wouldn't do the same I just wont be certain id need it like she knows she does
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:55am
wonder what's the going rate for cheating in 2014
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:56am
I might need a C-o-Living increase. lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:58am
is it considered hating to think a ring is way too big and plain looking?  I really wouldn't pick that for myself, even with that budget.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:00pm
she looks cute. 

i don't care for what i saw of the ring either.. didnt watch much. 
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote H0tg1rl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:01pm
I totally agree about the ring, nothing special about it. I love mine! And its just a carat
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:02pm
I didn't see the interview but she kind of alluded that Dwade may be irresponsible with money because she's never seen him balance a checkbook?

I thought I understood prenups, but if he makes poor financial decisions while you are married how is that protecting the money you made after the wedding? Unless she plans to quit working.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:05pm
I guess she wants to  protect the money she makes
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>