BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gabby Union come get yo man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 10:40pm
Gabby is a hollywood industry heaux. she know what her man is like, he's just being himself now. she probably bend him over with a strap too
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

the men in the collage wear cropped pants in a stylish, masculine way. dwade wears cropped pants to show off his curvesStern Smile
Lawwd Jesussssssssssss help meCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:41am
Look at all that swag in this brothers walk
:success:
talk about confidence. Gotta love it

Edited by OoDles O - May 15 2013 at 12:41am
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:04am
like a non-violent protest, he has non-verbally 'come out'Approve
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:30am

Aww poor baby, he's crying out for media attention Cry

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:52am
I can tell you guys haven't been watching the playoffs .... The players seem to be getting back to the days when you would see some of the greats wearing minks, trench coats afros fedoras and sunglasses back during the ABA..

Its funny cause when Iverson came into the league Stern hated how thuggish he dressed, and having met A.I on a few occasions that brotha doesn't care what he wears. That brotha would wear a white T , sweats and some "jewels"everywhere. Then they changed the rule an instituted a dress code.

The players where upset in the beginning but now embrace it. 

Another reason why I love the NBA. So much flavor individualism within the team concept.
You dont find that in other sports to this degree. Nobody cares what Tiger Woods or Roger Federer is wearing pre/post game. Nobody cares about Derek Jeter ect..

I wish my man Westbrook wasn't injured  
:westbrooksmirk:

anyways..whyd i type all of that.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:08am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

anyways..whyd i type all of that.
significant points were being made then i got to this and just ed .
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:10am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

I can tell you guys haven't been watching the playoffs .... The players seem to be getting back to the days when you would see some of the greats wearing minks, trench coats afros fedoras and sunglasses back during the ABA..

Its funny cause when Iverson came into the league Stern hated how thuggish he dressed, and having met A.I on a few occasions that brotha doesn't care what he wears. That brotha would wear a white T , sweats and some "jewels"everywhere. Then they changed the rule an instituted a dress code.

The players where upset in the beginning but now embrace it. 

Another reason why I love the NBA. So much flavor individualism within the team concept.
You dont find that in other sports to this degree. Nobody cares what Tiger Woods or Roger Federer is wearing pre/post game. Nobody cares about Derek Jeter ect..

IA, just because he dresses the way he does I respect him more, w/ his fine arseEmbarrassed

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 5:40am
He is endorsing the style..just like Lil Wayne endorsed skinny jeans for men..they get paid to make trends. I doubt he'd wear that on any given day...niccas doing whatever to keep their income generating
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:31am
he looks like a fool. i do not approve of the c___ word that you people frequently use here, but he looks like one with that doublebreasted body suitPinch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic