Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Gabby Sidibe @ Girls Premiere

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:27pm
Actually, I'm more bothered by the constant need to post pics of Gabby. Looks like people need someone to pick on because there are tons of threads about this girl that pretty much say the same thing.

But I guess some people need virtual punching bags.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Actually, I'm more bothered by the constant need to post pics of Gabby. Looks like people need someone to pick on because there are tons of threads about this girl that pretty much say the same thing.

right like this bish is fat. she been fat, is fat, and might stay fat. next
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

right like this bish is fat. she been fat, is fat, and might stay fat. next
Exactly.< id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">

This girl is living her life despite what people say unlike most folk, myself included.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:58pm
It looks like it hurts for her to move though.  I really do think she has a lovely face but she needs to lose weight like yesterday. That is unhealthy.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:43pm

But you can say the exact same thing about Kim K, Amber, and the many Bey threads we've had over the years.  In fact every celeb has multiple threads in the past, yet new threads happen every week.  Don't see the harm--after all this is a forum...we talk about stuff repeatedly for the most part.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

But you can say the exact same thing about Kim K, Amber, and the many Bey threads we've had over the years.  In fact every celeb has multiple threads in the past, yet new threads happen every week.  Don't see the harm--after all this is a forum...we talk about stuff repeatedly for the most part.
I do not say the same things about Kim K, Amber or Bey on a regular basis. And I certainly don't make posts for the sheer joy of criticizing them.< id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

She might want to check out some dresses by IGIGI because from the *fixed  neck face down she looks a mess. 

Thumbs Up

Hatechu
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:10pm

thing is ... this very forum used to say the same type of things about jhud

well jhud went and lost the weight and they steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel find 20 pages of fault with jhud ... gabby should lose the weight for her very own reasons and not for the public, for her career or a man

Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:10pm
AngryAngryAngry 
ETA: No, she doesn't look good at all but damn some of these comments are just ignorant.

Edited by Wynter - Jan 15 2013 at 10:20pm
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

That + we always talk about women's looks here no matter who it is who is posted. If you are a woman and you are posted on this site, your looks will come under the microscope.At most, someone can say she has a pretty face but even that is debatable.
Unless she gets it together, they'll never be anything positive to say about her look-wise. yeah, her hair looks better in the OP but it still doesn't look good. She still looks greasy, her skin looks dingy, her outfit is no good.
At most what can be done for her is never to post about her again unless she actually gets it right. She's not the first woman here who has been criticized for their look and won't be the last. She just happens to be fat as hell. Even ignoring that, she still looks a hot ass mess.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>