Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby Sidibe @ "Girls" Premiere

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

[QUOTE=nitabug]gabby is tall and big...and solid. I'd say 350 easy. [/QUOTE
I thought somebody said she was 5'5?

Lol I never knew 5'5 was tall.

I thought she was 5'7. Anywho, I'm 5'3 so anyone taller than me is tall.
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

She looks sloppy big. My cousin is about 300 and solid looking. Like a line backer. Gabby looks like a ball of dough.

this really made me laugh. LOL
im sure you meant well though. 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:46am
Remember the lady from American Idol Frenchy, she was large and dressed nice.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:48am
Linebacker looking is deceiving though, that's a different kind of solid to me.

I am talking about being firm and fat, versus being like the yt women I see in walmart with the huge loose skin bellies down to their knees.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:48am
i just googled her and couldnt find full body pics. did she carry most of her weight in her tummy or below the waist? I think would be easier to dress a bottom heavy obese person rather than an apple shape like Gabby
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:51am
I honestly don't believe she has a stylist. As a stylist, your client is your business card. There is no person of that size (or any size) who would look at Gabby and say "I want to look like her, who dresses her?".

If it were an issue of just picking the wrong colors...or wearing things that don't fit the theme of the event...or incorrect fit...I could see it being a stylist issue.

She consistently looks...unfortunate. And she should want to look better. And by better I don't mean she should want to look like what's acceptable in hollywood. By better I mean the best version of herself. Why doesn't she want to look better and why she goes out of her way to look this bad is why I think she needs therapy.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:53am

Do they make spanx for women her size?  Why isnt she wearing any?

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:53am
I bet some of the plus size designers from bet's rip the runway fashion show have sent her free clothes. 
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:54am
For apple shaped women of any size A-lines are your best friend. They make your waist look smaller and can hide your lacking hip and booty area.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Do they make spanx for women her size?  Why isnt she wearing any?

I was just wondering this, she might be wearing some though, I think most women who walk the carpet do in certain gowns. it can only do so much though
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 24>