BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89909192>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 2:56am
I hope their relationship really last.
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

She changed her shoes....look and you will see. I like the top but not the skirt. The entire look is to mature and something a older person would wear. Im bored with her hairstyles. .

So because it's not skin tight and super sexy she isn't cute in it? She's 41, not some 20somethin tryna catch a man.LOL

I like it. It looks comfortable and classy.  The skirt print is very modern.  IA she does wear the same hair style often, but thats no biggie...atleast its not blond or wiggish.

K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 10:29am
Gabby is so beautiful.  I like the shoes she changed into.  A different color & I'd like the outfit too.  
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 1:30pm

A Look At Dwyane Wade’s Adorable 6-Month-Old Son

Mon, May 05 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Dwyane Wade &amp; Gabrielle Union Engagement Party 1Back in December, news broke that Miami Heat baller Dwyane Wade had a child outside of his relationship with Gabrielle Union, and now we have a first look at his third son, Xavier Zechariah Wade.

Recently, the child’s mother Aja Metoyer, shared photos of the 6-month-old cutie (at 3 months) which were scooped up by Sports blogger Jocks and Stiletto Jill.

Catch the pics:

Dwyane Wade love child

Dwyane Wade love child Xavier

What a cutie!

Last year, just a week after his proposal to Gabrielle Union, news of D. Wade’s “break baby” made headlines, and he confirmed the news during an interview while revealing that being a good father to all of his kids was his top priority.

I’m in the public eye, so obviously that’s a part of it — it comes with the territory. My focus [is] on what’s most important to me and my family, and that’s being a great father. I’ve always tried to show my importance in my kids’ lives and it doesn’t change now.

[Gabrielle and I] have continued to move forward, and I think that’s evident with the ring and the proposal that I gave her, with our lives.

In an interview with Glamour magazine, Gabrielle blamed herself and her busy work schedule for the brief break in their relationship:

[When Dwyane and I broke up briefly in 2013], it was because of distance and scheduling. I finished filming the show, then I flew to Vegas right away to start shooting Think Like a Man Too. I couldn’t take time off, and I missed some quality togetherness we desperately needed.

Over the summer, I reassessed priorities. I’d always wanted an awesome career with back-to-back projects, but I realized I wasn’t willing to sacrifice my relationship for it. Moving forward, I decided my work schedule has to make sense for our family.

Dwyane has two other sons, Zion and Zaire, with ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches.

Jocks and Stiletto Jill

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 6:17pm
I know we are all not the same, but we are all human... How does one not resent all the drama that comes with a fresh new baby that is not yours plus a nasty baby mama?? Like how do you do that? or are you planning to punish him for the rest of your life?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:06pm
omg he's so cute
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:07pm
No pride, no shame...
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:09pm
Such a cutie & what should she be ashamed of???
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:12pm
Ummm that her current boyfriend of several years has a newborn by someone else...or is that supposed to be normal???
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:11pm
But Wade the one who should be ashamed, not Gabby.  She's obviously forgiven him (on some level) if she still plans to marry  him.  No relationship is perfect, and most have issues big or small.  The trick is either to keep going inspite of issues, or do you let the issues tear you apart.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89909192>
  Share Topic