BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 92>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 5:51pm
Has it been confirmed that she's really posting these things
Sponsored Links

uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:01pm

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

dating for 9 years but his youngest child with his ex wife is 7? girl bye, y'all wasn't dating you was fking.
she's feeling herself pretty hard for a chick who he never took anywhere in public.

Some girls really don't know the difference.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:05pm
#Delusion
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

I highly doubt that being someones husband is a major priority for some of these women.
Securing their future through purposeful seed creation by letting rich celebrity male go raw is much easier than persuading a grown-up male adult to participate in an arduous matrimonial process. j/s

dam
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:27pm
Hoes gone hoe
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:51am
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

dating for 9 years but his youngest child with his ex wife is 7? girl bye, y'all wasn't dating you was fking.
she's feeling herself pretty hard for a chick who he never took anywhere in public.

Some girls really don't know the difference.

So is Sio going to be mad a new baby momma now that she knows...he was dating new baby momma while he was married to her.
FarrahTheLibra View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarrahTheLibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:31pm
Not really sure if this is true or not but I'll post anyways:

Check out the open letter Aja Metoyer wrote to Gabrielle Union according to Black Sports Online…. 

“So it’s only right I put Dwyane Wade on blast. First and foremost i’d like to thank ***** Wade, his cousin for booking my numerous of flights. 

Ohh yea, hi Ms. Union. Good too see you stuck around and have a few more pieces of clothing inside of his house. The kitchen looks great by the way. I love the new counter tops. I would also like to thank Rich, the chef for his amazing breakfast. His cookies are the best. 

And last but not least I’d like to thank Dwayne for always making me feel comfortable on your side of the bed. Hiding pictures in your drawer. You know the night stand next to your side of the bed, the one with the two drawers. Think the picture is the one with you and Sanaa Lathan in it. 
Also Gabrielle you are a little to old to be making Valentines day Photo albums. Leave that to the young girls your man cheats on you with. Dont believe me, I took a picture of the picture. 

FYI your man likes fat asses you might need to get you one. Last but not least. I will send you a picture of the bags your man left in the hotel room i f*cked him in. lol"
 Shocked

Edited by FarrahTheLibra - Jan 07 2014 at 1:32pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:41pm
^^^
repost 
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 4:04pm

Thanks SD

Edited by uppitynegroid - Jan 07 2014 at 4:31pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

I can't seem to post videos here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_AJNJxG6cs

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/M_AJNJxG6cs?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/M_AJNJxG6cs?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
 u use that film strip & just put the url in  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 92>