BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 92>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:56am
the funny thing is, all these jump offs throwing shade at gabby would say yes if d wade said 'lets get murrried' in a heartbeat

how you gonn throw shade at the main chick calling her dumb when you were fuccking her nigguh? if the laws of reasoning applied, it would mean that you wish you were the main ho?

'theres a certain mentality that goes with fuccking other nigguhs and bitches nigguhs and bitches'

these ho's aint no better than gabby

and i cant fault d wade at all tbh .. have as many ho's as you can afford coz ho's and money are like sh*t and flies

Edited by afrokock - Jan 04 2014 at 11:00am
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:57am
She butthurt. Gotta suck that you have a baby with someone that is already in a relationship and he/she remains with the spouse/so. I just want to be there for my kid not in a relationship with you.

my uncle had an outside baby. My aunt didn't leave him and they stayed married (45 years) until his death.   My aunt said it hurt that not only he cheated but got the woman pregnant. The mommy stayed causing drama and my aunt only assumed because baby momma thought my uncle was going to leave her for his child's mother. To be bothered by the fact a man sexes you and have kids by you but not really in love with you.   

It probably just old girl heart to see dwade and gabby booed up with friends on new years eve.

Edited by QueenBee - Jan 04 2014 at 10:59am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:02am
i honestly think gabby knew tbh

she had.. it comes with the lifestyle

this reminds me of a thread when i first joined bhm about professional athletes and fidelity

id like to fnd one nigguh (pro athlete) who has said he hasnt cheated and didnt and we'd have found jesus' baby brother

Edited by afrokock - Jan 04 2014 at 11:10am
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:06am
at Jesus baby brother.

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:11am
"Have as man ho's as you can afford" 
-AfroKock 2014
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

"Have as many ho's as you can afford" 
-AfroKock 2014

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:15am
I bet that beaux has some good tea tho.....lmao at recycled ring and going green.....I need her to go on and spill that tea...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:17am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I bet that beaux has some good tea tho.....lmao at recycled ring and going green.....I need her to go on and spill that tea...
but sandy do you remember the first thread where that girl was talking bout valentines day at his house etc etc and it was downplayed on here?

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:18am
i bet you this is d wades ring tone

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:19am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

but sandy do you remember the first thread where that girl was talking bout valentines day at his house etc etc and it was downplayed on here?

Yep....BHM love these beaux tho
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 92>