BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 92>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 5:29am
I wonder how many men would knowingly stay with their gf/wife who got pregnant by another man and after she had the baby? Hmm?
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (27) Thanks(27)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 5:39am
^^^^^^^^come on now.  nig.guhs don't stick around for their own kids...why would they for someone else's?

shade.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 02 2014 at 5:40am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:03am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

^^^^^^^^come on now.  nig.guhs don't stick around for their own kids...why would they for someone else's?

shade.

lol you have a point there...LOL
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:32am
Women hide that sh*t a lil' better.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:39am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i can see someone leaving med school for a celeb.. even without a ring.. its a gamble but it could pay off.. 

but i thought bhm said a long time ago that she wasn't actually in med school.. she was indeed in undergrad. 

She was in udergrad? So she doesn't have a degree? She needs to go ahead and get some kind of degree and then get an MBA and utilize Luda's connections to start some kind of business ( and not just a clothing store). 

She shouldn't put all her eggs in Luda's baskets, cause he's going around fertilizing other people's eggs. 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:56am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Are luda and doxie back together or no?
Yes they on a trip with Kevin Heart and his boo in Anguilla....per his instagram 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:06am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

But Gabby has known for months and decided to to forgive him. She accepted that ring with the knowledge that he had fathered a child. TBH they knew it was going to hit the fan eventually, they probably leaked the story to gain viewers for Being Mary Jane. I mean the timing is damn near perfect.

I was just telling Hubby this..I think they leaked the story...just look at the TV they blowing Mary Jane up..this is bad press = good press for her new show...
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:30am

HOMEY DON'T PLAY THAT: Damon Wayans Jr. BREAKS SILENCE About His BABY MOMMA Having Dwyane Wade's Son!

Jan 02 | by _YBF

photo 161835529jl009-63rd-annual.jpg

Actor Damon Wayans Jr. has spoken out about Dwyane Wade and his baby momma having a son together.  Find out what he said inside...

Since news of Dwyane Wade's lovechild with Aja Metoyer broke last week, folks have been paying close attention to Dwyane and Gabrielle Union's relationship (SIDEBAR:  they're doing fine and even celebrated NYE together).  Outside of the triangle that produced Dwyane's son, Xavier Zechariah Wade, there's a fourth person in this situation...Aja's OTHER baby daddy, "New Girl" star Damon Wayans Jr. 

We told you earlier that 30-year-old Aja was the mother of two....and those other children were with Damon.  When TMZ caught up with him and asked about the Dwyane situation, the actor explained that he and Aja lead separate lives and he just wants what's best for HIS daughters.

"I really have nothing to do with Aja's situation. We both live completely separate lives, aside from co-parenting. My concern are my daughters and that they don't get hurt in any of this."  He added, "love their little brother and that's all I care about."

There doesn't appear to be any baby momma drama here.....so far.   We hope it remains that way. 

Edited by femmefatale85 - Jan 02 2014 at 11:37am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:34am
im confused.. 

i thought the sandrina chick was the mother.. 

so aja meteorite is the new BM.. and sandrina is just a side ho that he's known for years..? 

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:03pm
Yep the Aja girl the mother. Sn I love Damon wayans Sr. So handsome
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 92>