Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 91>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 9:32pm
Medical student.....LOL
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 9:56pm

Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama, Aja Metoyer, also Mothered Damon Wayans Jr.’s Children!

Dwyane Wade fathered a child while he and Gabrielle Union were on a “break” and, according to some new information, the woman with which he had a baby is alsothe mother of Damon Wayans Jr.’s children! According to the birth certificate, looked at by TMZ, it says that the baby was mothered by 30-year-old Aja Metoyer. Not much is known about how they were “familiar” with one another, but it’s obvious that they were on more than friendly terms because . . . BOOM! Baby!

Aja has two other children, who were reportedly fathered by Wayans. Wow, this seems like a case of super shady baby mama drama! Everyone is quite curiousabout Wade and Aja’s relationship, specifically the timeline regarding how and when everything went down — and whether or not he and Gabby were actually broken up during the time of his love child’s conception.

Based on some findings by TMZ, it appears as if Gabby and Wade were technically together during that period and he cheated on her. On Gabby’sInstagram, there’s apparently a long list of pictures and captions that don’t appear to be a couple “on a break.” Romantic photos. Dog playing. The whole shebang. Until April, when Gabby began posting those types of statements that are just super sad and cryptic and annoying — clearly alluding to a relationship-on-the-rocks, or on the verge of destruction.

She said things like ”Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been, to stand up taller than you ever were” and “We cannot start over, but we can begin now, and make a new ending.” Wade eventually returns to the picture later in May, and things seem have gotten a bit better by then, with Gabby saying, “I like this dude.”

While nothing’s certain, it definitely seems that Gabby found out about Wade’s secret child and put a hold on their relationship for a while. What do you think about this situation, quite confusing to untangle without getting too messy. 

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/dwyane-wade-baby-mama-aja-metoyer-mothered-damon-wayans-jr-children-gabrielle-union-0101/

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:11pm

I really don't believe she was actually in med school. Maybe she was doing some undergrad med stuff but to actually leave med school to be a gf and not a wife. It don't make sense to me. That's a big decision to make.

Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

I need Eudoxie to go ahead and resume her medical studies. Ludacris ain't sh*t. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:13pm
i can see someone leaving med school for a celeb.. even without a ring.. its a gamble but it could pay off.. 

but i thought bhm said a long time ago that she wasn't actually in med school.. she was indeed in undergrad. 
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

]she probably thought she was a unicorn type of bish with the face and vagina of the virgin mary who wouldn't be cheated on.. 

O-o-oh-mygosh! Is it real??
LOL!!! ROFLMAO!!!!she probably thought she was a unicorn type of bish

Edited by ragincajin - Jan 01 2014 at 10:17pm
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:19pm
Seriously...black folk need to quit.
We can't afford to keep this kind of fukkery up.
Sometimes I wonder if we don't have the sense G-d gave cows and horses.

Somebody pluuheeze tell me why black women keep hoping for change with this kind of cat? Dang. This joker will never change. The joke is on the woman who keeps going back for more.

Gabby wake up from your reverie. Whatever you've done, you can turn away from. Walk a new path. Get a clue Sunshine---he ain't never gonna change and you'll forever lament your lack of courage. Gosh aren't you worth more? Aren't you?

Dang! I'm gonna move to South Korea, teach Engrish (yeah I said it! "Engrish!")and get me a Korean boy :( No body wants to cheat with little deick men. LOL!!!!!

In my Chris Tucker voice - I'm out man!

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:36pm
Lmaooo..stop.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:19am
lmaoooooo omg
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:30am
im rootin for a 100 page push with this oneClap shoot I JUST got done reading all of this starting@ 4am then goin to sleep / telling someone about this bhm post on the phone then FINALLY sittin down to read it all Cry in my mind when getting to page 76.

sidenote: bests believe gabby contemplatin what she should do...41 yrs young with no children is a tricky thing...she should do like halle wait til her latter 40s ... janet hasn't had any & doin her thang ... its mary janes' world to do what she chooses
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 4:33am
@ragincajin....lawd...LMAO..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System