Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 91>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 5:11pm
i don't think it matters who cheated 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. His youngest son was born in 2007, they were married, messing around still dealing with EACH OTHER at time. Married people separate and go through things all the time. I don't like the term home wrecker either, I prefer the term thirsty ho for gabby and all the other women who messed with wade during that time. not to mention that according to reports she was around before the separation and the baby was born. 

Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 5:12pm
Of course she's bothered and hurt....she was JUST celebrating an engagement, then this sh*t hits the fan...but she's not about to give you guys (not you personally) the reaction you want...naw Brotha, enjoy this pic of me having "fun" fuk what you heard LOL
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 5:13pm
I'm totally gonna cheat on my husband.
No question about it.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 5:15pm
Lmao just aint never gon be sh*t huh? LOLLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 5:21pm
id get with a pro-athlete 

id prefer a ceo type though 
some type of business man.. 

the only difference really is that its harder for groupies to get in front of/next to/talk to NBA/NFLers.. 

anyone can walk right up to a rich business man.. 
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 5:25pm
But Gabby has known for months and decided to to forgive him. She accepted that ring with the knowledge that he had fathered a child. TBH they knew it was going to hit the fan eventually, they probably leaked the story to gain viewers for Being Mary Jane. I mean the timing is damn near perfect.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 5:28pm
I agree that sloppy cheating is even worse than regular cheating. It adds another layer of insult to "get over".
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 6:03pm
Integrity.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 6:07pm
dang I have bit been in TTT in awhile and something told me to read this thread...SMH @ luda and Dwade
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I'm totally gonna cheat on my husband.
No question about it.
Disapprove
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training