BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 92>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 2:46pm
mess·y
adjective
  1. 1.
    untidy or dirty.
    "his messy hair"
    synonyms:dirtyfilthygrubby, soiled, grimyMore
  2. 2.
    (of a situation) confused and difficult to deal with.
    "a messy divorce"
    synonyms:complexintricatetangledconfusedconvolutedMore

Edited by bindy - Jan 01 2014 at 2:47pm
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

It's really that hard out here. Even a woman like Gabby is putting up with straight bullshyt to keep a black man. I bet he told her if she don't like it she can hit the road like Shiovahn who was actually his child's mother and wife at some point unlike Gabby.

Seriously I'm tired of these stories. This is like deja vu. Alicia Keys married swiz and then few months later a woman gave birth to his child. Like what is going on? It's sad seeing women I use to look up to as kid losing like this.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 3:29pm
Question for the Jury........Did Sio's mom ever say if Wade looked out for her after he made it? After all she basically raised him and took him in during highschool. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I would prefer gabby's life...once u hit a certain dollar amount it doesn't matter how many more millions the other has.  Vanessa is filthy rich but her life seems boring.  She 
 Has two ugly kids and forced to take the same cheating dck since high school.  Gabrielle has more interesting life experiences.  As an aging black woman in Hollywood I hope she is flipping her earnings.  

She could leave him and still be paid......Gabby inherited four kids and still taking Wade's cheating baby making dack......

OuchGabby will get her baby and checks out of this.  She doesn't have much time to have babies.  

Herpes question..how does everyone know d wade has herpes?  Did siovaughn say that during the divorce?  I remember shaunie claiming stds w shaq.

Sio said something about getting an std with dwayne. Part of their divorce proceedings or something.

I thought they couldn't figure out who gave it to who, and that it was a possibility she got it from ole boy she was creeping with and spending Wade's money on?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 3:55pm
Sio was cheating too?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 4:04pm
Yeah her ass was cheating too. She was buying the guy expensive gifts, a motorcycle was one of them. They are all a mess.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 4:29pm
That's why I never get why everybody acts that way about her. They were both doing dirt. It's just his resulted in "love"and hers blew up in her face.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 4:31pm
does that mean gabby isn't a homewrecker?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 4:34pm
Gabby could still be a homewrecker(I hate this term) since she allegedly has a history of messing with married men but in this case, naaah. D and Sio were both extremely messy.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 4:36pm
I never saw her as a home-wrecker. If your marriage is already in shambles...there really isn't anything to "wreck" Lol

Same way I feel about Alica....

Fantasia is another story though LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style