Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 91>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 4:15pm
they are tearin her  a new one......im glad its a slow day here at the office
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

oh gawd… 
sandra and epitome are gonna love this. they'll be going on for days about karma and stuff.. 

i wonder who was fckin him first though 

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 5:16pm
I'm mad that the first google search page (full pg) for her name is all "DW fathered baby while on break from fiancee gab union."

I was trying to find info about her show LOL

I bet she's mad about that  too. I'm sure that's not what she wanted to be trending right before her show airs.

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 31 2013 at 5:17pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 5:27pm
prolly not, but bad pr is better than no pr i guess.
plus like was said before, art imitates life or vice versa. and her love life is mirroring this to a t
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 5:28pm
So who was the chick who was in DW house snapping pictures another skank? I can't keep up lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 5:28pm
point.
because I had never really heard of the show but after reading that it's similar to this (thread), I'm intrigued and can't wait to watch lol.

@southern

]but I thought she'd want her name to be trending with Mary Jane attached to it LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 31 2013 at 5:29pm
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 5:29pm
Purples she screwing a married man on the show..claim she didn't knowErmm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Purples she screwing a married man on the show..claim she didn't knowErmm

yeah it sounds good. I caught a preview last week while glimpsing at Roots on BET. I was a tad bit interested because she looked cute, but now I'm really interested.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 5:35pm
I still like them together. He ain't sh*t, she ain't sh*t, two negatives create a positive...sometimes

Edited by AshBash89 - Dec 31 2013 at 5:35pm
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 5:36pm
I just like how there are like  4 sides to the story of the ex but none of us really know how the relationship was even going.. They could've broken up a long time ago. Most of the time when people make it to the divorce part of relationship it took more than the time that we acknowledge as the time needed to move past something or someone..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 91>