Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 91>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:54am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Let me say this:

Cheating is WRONG. Don't do that sh*t.

But if you're trifling enough to go that route, at least have enough respect (if not love) for the woman you're with and not make her look like a damn fool for sticking by your side.

Anytime I make that comment (irl) folks think I'm condoning cheating..hence the disclaimer Pinch

i always say cheating and cheating sloppy are fraternal  monsters

Edited by mrshairdo - Dec 31 2013 at 1:56am
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:56am
Naw man...I  need to know what I'm defending LOL I literally got on BHM, saw this thread was like "damn, they're STILL pressed about this engagement huh?? Read a couple of pages from the back to front and was like "noooooo, I wanted them to win" Cry

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:59am
Fraternal monsters...I like that wording for some reason LOL
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 2:01am
^^ i felt the same as u although I do think Gabby is fucced up for participating in the wrecking of d wade and sio's marriage

but i think most ppl in here are just saying she got what she deserved (which I can't argue with even if I feel bad for her)
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 2:01am
Lmao brown! I just clicked the thread before bed when I saw 200+ posts. At first I was like 'yay they're getting murrayed' then the baby 'on a break' news popped up in the thread and was confirmed and now I'm like 'leave dat negro!'LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 2:06am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

But when you begin messy you end that way too....I would rather end a relationship be sad and have sympathy instead of "Bish you had it coming"......cause when shyt goes bad......that will be the general consensus 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 2:07am
LMAO @CC You're my bhm bestie...we stay >>here<< LOL

@MrsHairdo I always saw it as Wade's marriage was already falling apart, so there was no "theft in the night"..the relationship was over.. but I haven't really followed their relationship, so idk about this 6 year relationship that is being spoken of now :/

But yeah, if she did in fact "steal" him..then yeah, I guess I'll tuck in my cape...Wade still ain't sh*t tho Disapprove
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 2:10am
And still #TeamGabby kinda sorta... just not #TeamGabbyandWade...can I have that? I'll stand on this team solo if I must  LOLDisapprove
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 2:20am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I'd pick Sio's crazy ass up off that concrete and go to PR work.

ima need ppl to stop calling this women crazy...
why wouldn't she be crazy after not seein her children in almost a month , him getting her arrested for attempted child abduction just because she had the children a day late! ( charges dropped), the court psychiatrist said that the women should be the residential custodial parent .. she obviously didn't believe the women was crazy...
If her ass wants to sit on the concrete to publicly shame that nicca fornot  paying up... let her be....

Edited by Oladunni - Dec 31 2013 at 2:21am
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 2:28am
n i don't the understand the whole if you gon' cheat use a condom thing.. I understand you don't want disease but he still can catch sumthing..
Also if b4 this nicca fuks a bytch he thinks, "lemme put on this condom so i don't give my baby shyt" .. that means he thought about you b4 fuking the hoe.. and still decided to do so.. smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 91>