Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 92>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:30am
^^^ooooooh, jeez. That's gotta hurt. Goodnight.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:30am
that 2009 is false.. 
gabby says 2008 but others say sooner 

why would she leave..? cus not only is there the kid but also the girl describing his house in detail and even took pics of certain things (that valentines thing she made) and his Luggage at her hotel… 
and its easy to say, 'yes he made a mistake.. I'm gonna stick by him' but once she steps outside and has to deal with america in her face constantly about it.. she might break. 

i doubt she believes that 'remember when i scked your dick' comment.. but that girl describing his house and stuff… she can't deny that.. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 31 2013 at 1:33am
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:31am
Ohh ok. How/When was that outed?

Damn, I may need to tuck in my cape LOL

And she may have known about the child, but I kinda doubt he told her the full story. Big difference between "I fuked her while we were on a break" and  a sidechick coming at you with "I fuked your man on many occasions, he hides your pics, I know your "helpers" on a first name basis, and etc"

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:32am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

I'm part of team #SheAintStealThatNicca #HeWasntLost #BlahBlahBlah... who should I be sitting next to in this thread? Just point me to my section..ion wanna talk to the rest of ya'll Stern Smile

Chile after the baby news yo team jumped ship

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:35am
Let me say this:

Cheating is WRONG. Don't do that sh*t.

But if you're trifling enough to go that route, at least have enough respect (if not love) for the woman you're with and not make her look like a damn fool for sticking by your side.

Anytime I make that comment (irl) folks think I'm condoning cheating..hence the disclaimer Pinch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:37am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I'm part of team #SheAintStealThatNicca #HeWasntLost #BlahBlahBlah... who should I be sitting next to in this thread? Just point me to my section..ion wanna talk to the rest of ya'll Stern Smile

Chile after the baby news yo team jumped ship

Damn DeadCry
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:37am

Ohh ok. How/When was that outed?

Damn, I may need to tuck in my cape LOL

And she may have known about the child, but I kinda doubt he told her the full story. Big difference between "I fuked her while we were on a break" and  a sidechick coming at you with "I fuked your man on many occasions, he hides your pics, I know your "helpers" on a first name basis, and etc"

yeah that's a big dif.
*sips cider*
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:37am

Let me say this:

Cheating is WRONG. Don't do that sh*t.

But if you're trifling enough to go that route, at least have enough respect (if not love) for the woman you're with and not make her look like a damn fool for sticking by your side.

Anytime I make that comment (irl) folks think I'm condoning cheating..hence the disclaimer Pinch

His ex somewhere mouth Girl Bye to that whole comment.....LOL

Side bish becomes main bish then realizes her spot is open......I love it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:46am
Lmao I feel like I need to read more into this story LOL Still #TeamGabby until further notice though Broken Heart
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:51am

Lmao I feel like I need to read more into this story LOL Still #TeamGabby until further notice though Broken Heart

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 92>