Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 91>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:12am
idk if i feel bad for her.. i don't think i do. 
she's made dumb decisions.. its no ones fault but her own.. we've all been there.. but now she can make a good decision and leave.. no ones twisting her arm to stay. 
regardless of what she's done i don't want her to stay. i know its hard but she needs to feel like she deserves better. regardless of her past decisions. 

eta, well.. its dwaynes fault for cheating.. but her fault for getting with a cheater and possibly karma 

Edited by coconess - Dec 31 2013 at 1:18am
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:14am
Ohh ok, thanks! This must be why LSA was down every time I tried logging in at work today  LOL

Smh..it's always conveniently on a "break" Pinch
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:15am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

lol. I already thought she was settling by marrying into (ex wife) drama; but I don't really care for her so ....

eta:(ex wife)

Aww come on and join us Purp.. #teamgabbyaintpoo

LOL
I don't like mean girls.
She says she's reformed though.

If she was a 'mean girl' that means she had major self esteem issues which is probably why she ended up wasting 6+ of the last of her child bearing years ... waiting on a married man. :(

My prediction.

- Gaby will get pregnant
- D Wade will cheat on her ... so she will feel like a fool just like the ex wife that she stole him from felt

So then he will be just another negro with ...

- 2 kids by the ex (that he married right out of high school)
- the nephew that he is raising as his own child for whatever reason
- the recent baby by the inbetween girl he was seeing during the 'break' between his ex and getting engaged to Gaby
- the predicted new baby by Gaby
- any babies he dumps on the newest fool female that cheats on behind Gaby's back

Just a mess... and he's only 31 years old!

But that's what happens when you have low standards. He can't keep it in his pants so he creates allll this drama.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 31 2013 at 1:17am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:17am
I really don't think she'd stay. They don't have that many years in, for her to "stand by her man" over some bullsh*t like this..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:20am
6 years???? You sure they've been together that long?? *goes to google*
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:21am
So cringeworthy. The end of this thread is like watching a bad football tackle. Like ooooh he intercepted the ball, oooooh that's a bad hit.

She shouldn't have intercepted those balls from siovaughn. I hope siovaughn giggled from the bottom of her soul, and slept real good that night.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:21am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

This is so damn messy. I hope I never love a man enough to stay through such sh*t.
Guuurl!

And guuurl! @ the news he has a baby on the way and engaged. It was all good until this nugget of info came out but now...smh. Gabby no!Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:22am
They've been dating since 2009

And I'm sure this prob has already been said, but he ain't sh*t for proposing to her right before the results came in :/

I can see why he may have thought it was a good thing....but no.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:25am
I'm part of team #SheAintStealThatNicca #HeWasntLost #BlahBlahBlah... who should I be sitting next to in this thread? Just point me to my section..ion wanna talk to the rest of ya'll Stern Smile
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 1:27am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

6 years???? You sure they've been together that long?? *goes to google*

unofficially they've been together for longer
that's the time they tell the media

why would she leave?
she's known about the kid

smdh at using ur kids to propose w/all this y and they got a new brother

in that engagement IG pic someone was like "remember when i sucked ur d*ck last week Wade?" or something. 

How this engagement news is going

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 31 2013 at 1:30am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists