BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 92>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I would prefer gabby's life...once u hit a certain dollar amount it doesn't matter how many more millions the other has.  Vanessa is filthy rich but her life seems boring.  She 
 Has two ugly kids and forced to take the same cheating dck since high school.  Gabrielle has more interesting life experiences.  As an aging black woman in Hollywood I hope she is flipping her earnings.  

She could leave him and still be paid......Gabby inherited four kids and still taking Wade's cheating baby making dack......

OuchGabby will get her baby and checks out of this.  She doesn't have much time to have babies.  

Herpes question..how does everyone know d wade has herpes?  Did siovaughn say that during the divorce?  I remember shaunie claiming stds w shaq.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:40pm
But her SO miiiiggghhhht be a rapist.
Now that press conference was embarrassing

Edited by jonesable - Dec 30 2013 at 11:41pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:41pm

I would prefer gabby's life...once u hit a certain dollar amount it doesn't matter how many more millions the other has.  Vanessa is filthy rich but her life seems boring.  She 
 Has two ugly kids and forced to take the same cheating dck since high school.  Gabrielle has more interesting life experiences.  As an aging black woman in Hollywood I hope she is flipping her earnings.  

She could leave him and still be paid......Gabby inherited four kids and still taking Wade's cheating baby making dack......

OuchGabby will get her baby and checks out of this.  She doesn't have much time to have babies.  

Herpes question..how does everyone know d wade has herpes?  Did siovaughn say that during the divorce?  I remember shaunie claiming stds w shaq.

LOL  If this thew BM I wouldn't be surprised.....she look so NASSI
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:41pm
lol@ 2 ugly kids.. 

they're getting cute. like kimoras daughters.. they were just going through a stage 

btw im not team gabby and i don't hate her.. i think both sides (jones vs everyone) are making good points.. 
i see both sides. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 30 2013 at 11:43pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:43pm

Maybe nuetrogena money is skrong
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:44pm
does she still do neutrogena? i thought they fired her and hired kerry washington instead? Cry
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:46pm
http://urbanbellemag.com/2013/01/gab...p-exposed.html

Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade’s Relationship Exposed?

Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union have been dating for some years now and make it a point to support each other every chance that they get, even if it means missing out on job opportunities to do so. And although they claim to be very much in love with each other, they aren’t pressed to make moves to the altar as of yet as Gabrielle Union has admitted that she is still enjoying just being D Wade’s girlfriend. As they may not be ready to make things official, they have no problems with a little PDA as we have seem them get freaky with each other on Twitter before. However, rumor has it that their bedroom behavior is much more kinkier than what they get caught doing on social networks. The latest gossip surrounding the NBA star, his actress girlfriend involves an alleged jumpoff of his by the name of Sandrina. It is rumored that Sandrina was involved with Dwyane Wade way before he started dating Gabrielle Union. According to gossip, Sandrina is still very much in the picture, but Gabrielle and D Wade have an arrangement that allows both of the women to stay in his life and bedroom. Full Court Pumps was informed about an alleged arrangement that Dwyane Wade has with his supposed jumpoff Sandrina where D Wade is said to have paid Sandrina to do a “minaj” with him and his girlfriend Gabrielle Union, Gabrielle allegedly agreeing to the arrangement:

Not even the most beautiful or successful woman can keep these athletes faithful. FCP just received mail shedding some light on Heat Superstar Dwyane Wade’s love life and how he gets down in the bedroom. Dwyane Wade has been stringing along his LA jumpoff Sandrina for some time, since before Gabby. And since Miss Union wants to keep her baller boo, instead of demanding she be the only woman in his life, she joins in.

Here’s the mail received by Full Court Pumps from an anonymous source, suggesting that Dwyane Wade has been sleeping with the alleged jumpoff for awhile now and has supposedly spent money on her as well:

Sandrina lives in Los Angeles and is Dwayne Wade’s jumpoff.

She always in Miami too she splits her time.
Their huge secret is they have actually been f*cking for years but Dwayne recently learned that she has been sleeping with another NBA player too.
He found that out and went ballistic because he has been financing her lifestyle for example he bought her breast implants recently (old pic and new pic for details) and much more
You may wonder why he would cheat on Gabrielle Union, but it is because Sandrina has O*GY with him!!!! and Dwayne pays the big bucks for it

Sincerely a little birdie

The information from FCP is reported as strictly gossip at the moment as there is no confirmation that D Wade and Gabrielle Union have any kind of arrangement of this nature going on with Sandrina.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:48pm

she could have had a child years ago w/him since apparently he likes it raw

they making #teamdarkbutt look jankyOuch

Gabrille Union was an after thought acting wise for about 8 years
She wasn't in any major movies...she was that girl from Bring It On and 2 Can Play that Game..she wasn't in enough iconic black movies to stay on people's minds like Nia or Sanaa

being Mary Jane has def. brought her up in the radar

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 30 2013 at 11:49pm
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:54pm
Soo we going back and forth over who has it better with a openly, unfaithful man???  For real?  For real?

ANYWHOO, I really came on here to post this link, I knew I remembered that chick's picture, from January:
Epitome posted part of it though... the other NBA player was apparently Lamar Odom, this chick talking about his drug use, from September: http://on.aol.com/video/exclusive--sandrina-schultz-talks-lamar-odoms-drug-use-517936737

Either those hormones had her off kilter or they both dropped her this year, cause she's going INNN

Oh, I believe in June/July, it was just a rumor that the baby was D Wade's.  The paternity test results just came in which is why it's all coming out now.

That is all

Edited by Ms_Kudos - Dec 30 2013 at 11:55pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:54pm
 this game is getting good.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style