BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 92>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Way Mint Way Mint. . . How y'all take a break in July and the baby is a month a lil sleepy and all but if my math is correct that baby is 1 pre-mature or 2 somebody's mis-calculated her cycle. Cause umm Break-up in July to present day Jan (might as well round up) she shoukd be 6 months pregnant.

Pretty much.

By his own admission, he just admitted that he cheated. If the baby is a month old now, the baby had to be conceived around February. Their break was around this summer, correct?

Nice try Wade. Y'all were together when this baby was conceived. I guess this is the awkward moment when karma starts to come back full circle.

They may still get married and all but this is probably just the beginning of the skeletons that are about to start falling out of his closet.

Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I just don't believe a judge snatches children away from their mother without something going on.
Plenty rich famous daddies don't have full custody of the children.

Plenty , something she did made the judge think it was better for the kids to be with him.
I can't dismiss that

wasn't that judge censured by another judge and called out for being 'fame' obsessed?
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:56pm
Everybody knows he bought that custody judgement...
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:57pm
i doubt the love child news came from their camp...that sh*t surprised them

what i wondered about the pics was why they didnt make christmas cards other years, since they've been together nearly 5yrs, it cant be coz of engagement coz the pics were taken before he proposed....seems all like a PR ploy to blunt this news Geek
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:59pm
Based out that couldn't there being another child custody hearing if he was really that biased?

Wade is a cheater but that don't mean Sio ain't crazy...
I don't think he bought it I think Sio is really unfit right now

Both Of those things can coexist.

Edited by jonesable - Dec 30 2013 at 10:02pm
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:02pm
For those of you who find LSA hard to read, download Tapatalk. It's an app which allows forums to look "normal" easy on the eyes. LA are on Tapatalk. There is no orange. The background white and font very clear.

I can't get my head around this. Engaged last week and then this? He has publicly humiliated her. She needs to stay off social media for a while because she's not sounding very bright right now.

Why now -was this news going to break and they thought damage limitation? Shiit. There is nothing worse than thinking the whole world is laughing at you. He took the shine right out of her engagement. How do you save face? Poor Gabby and I'm not even a fan. What a mess. She can't be all right with this. No woman would. Esp with the world watching.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Based out that couldn't there being another child custody hearing if he was really that biased?

Wade is a cheater but that don't mean Sio ain't crazy...
I don't think he bought it I think Sio is really unfit right now

I believe new court dates are being set.  Idk I read this awhile ago...there was some motion filed by Wade against Sio...or maybe Sio challenged some hearing...i am sure it can be googled

How does Gabby tell people to 'work on themselves' when she had admitted that 98% of her life she has been nothing but a grade A c*nt to other women? girl go on, go home/Beyonce 'Heaven'/
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

For those of you who find LSA hard to read, download Tapatalk. It's an app which allows forums to look "normal" easy on the eyes. LA are on Tapatalk. There is no orange. The background white and font very clear.

I can't get my head around this. Engaged last week and then this? He has publicly humiliated her. She needs to stay off social media for a while because she's not sounding very bright right now.

Why now -was this news going to break and they thought damage limitation? Shiit. There is nothing worse than thinking the whole world is laughing at you. He took the shine right out of her engagement. How do you save face? Poor Gabby and I'm not even a fan. What a mess. She can't be all right with this. No woman would. Esp with the world watching.

I even feel bad for her and Ehhhrbody know I'm #Siohvaughn!
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

lsa saying the bm was also messing with Lamar Odom

the only thing missing from this ratchet saga is murder for it to be a complete telenovella Cry

LMAO

Throw in a fat black man dressed in drag and some gospel, it becomes a Tyler Perry movie.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

oh so now yall agree with me sandy and rummy that aint ish right about them?
eaux

Naw boo we haters.....but this nicca got a toddler after a 1 month break.....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 92>
  Share Topic