BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 92>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I think his ex wife is mentally ill forreal.
I don't think she should have the kids until she gets right

Well the recent developments it's looking more and more like she is the only one not trying to convince us of a fantasy.
Him conceiving that baby during a break is just as convenient as gabby falling into his lap only after his marriage fell to pieces.
She didn't want to lie and present the world a neat story that they were done before gabby came intp the picture like gabby is lying now about the "break" and and paid the price.

Alladis
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:24pm
in light of the new baby, are we saying she shouldn't marry him?
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:27pm
Well technically the baby ain't new so I think the capes will say the marriage is still a GO!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:28pm
Ppl saying your man might cheat on you is completely different ball game than girl he cheated and he got a baby coming through.

I couldn't take but these ppl are different than me.

The money and fame they have fuks them up
Wade got Gabby looking real crazy out here

But I still think he has custody of the kids for a reason...
And the reason is more than money .

Sio ain't right

Edited by jonesable - Dec 30 2013 at 9:30pm
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:28pm
welp, he confirmed it:

Originally posted by Miami Herald Miami Herald wrote:

Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade confirms he fathered a love child

FILE - In this July 17, 2013, Actress Gabrielle Union, left, and Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade arrive at the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles

Here’s a holiday shocker.

Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade confirmed Monday night before a game against the Denver Nuggets that he had fathered a son out of wedlock.

The announcement came after rumors surfaced Monday afternoon about the basketball star’s possible love child, first reported by Entertainment Tonight.

Wade said the child was conceived while he was temporarily separated from his current fiancée, actress Gabrielle Union.

“I had a time apart and in our break, in our pain and our hurt, a blessing came out of it in my life, having a son that was born healthy. So, I’m moving on,” Wade told sports writers, adding he had recently seen the month-old baby.

Wade added that Union, 41, who stars in BET’s Being Mary Jane, was aware of the child before their engagement last week. Wade and Union, who have been dating since 2009, still plan to marry. A September wedding is likely.

“This is something that my family knows and my now-fiancée worked through when we got back together and understood that we wanted to continue our lives together and continue supporting our family, and we’re going to do that.”

Wade, 31, who already has two sons, has made it a side career to promote responsible parenting. He has written a book on the topic, called A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger than Basketball...

Wade fought his ex-wife to win custody of their two sons, Zaire and Zion.

Asked if the birth of a child out of wedlock muddled his message, Wade said no.

“It would compromise it if I wasn’t a father first. I’m always going to be a father first. That doesn’t change... But, like I said, this is something, obviously, private for my family that we will continue to deal with as a family but we have a blessing to the bloodline, to the Wade bloodline. And from that standpoint, it doesn’t, to me, state anything differently from what I’ve always shown.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/12/30/3844562/report-miami-heats-dwyane-wade.html#storylink=cpy
they need to keep their "we were on a break" timeline lies straight

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Well technically the baby ain't new so I think the capes will say the marriage is still a GO!

LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:34pm
“This is something that my family knows and my now-fiancée worked through when we got back together and understood that we wanted to continue our lives together and continue supporting our family, and we’re going to do that.”

(well ain't that special)
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:34pm
Who da mama?!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

This is so damn messy. I hope I never love a man enough to stay through such sh*t.

*sings*
what's love got to do  got to do with it
]
LOL
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:36pm
This is so damn messy. I hope I never love a man enough to stay through such sh*t.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 92>
  Share Topic