Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 91>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:59pm

I would be surprised if gabby and dwayne have a child together.

It has to be embarassing for everyone to know your man future hubby has a child with another woman ... I mean cotdamn .. I can't get over the use of No CONDOMS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:03pm
its embarrassing but she's still marrying him. 
she knew before the engagement. 
unless she only plans to be with him for a few years.. or never have kids.. they'll have a baby most likely. 
her clock is ticking. i didnt know she was in her 40s until recently 

maybe the condom broke..  

Edited by coconess - Dec 30 2013 at 5:04pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:04pm
well D Wade clearly aint shiit....smh
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:05pm
those tweets are embarrassing, she shoulda just kept her mouth shut....going from displaying a huge engagement ring to "dont judge me bro, light and love" tweets in like 7 days is pure humiliation and im yet to read a comment on anyone feeling sorry for her Ouch
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:07pm
I think she is waiting for marriage first. So she can rub it in and say she did it right

From lsa:
I do wonder how his PR person, Amy, will spin this. The break up is completely false. Try something else! He and Gabby haven't been dating since 2009! Try creeping since 06 and officially a couple since 08! Hence why he and Siohvaughn got into Christmas 2008!

And she called the cops! Didn't want her kids near Union.Now if he got a kid out there, do you think his ex was lying about giving STD's? Ask Dwyane to produce a recent picture of his Finals MVP trophy! He can't!

Sio did her dirt, but he gave her that STD! He's been a dirty d!ck dude for years! Not his first outside pregnancy either! Expect him to silence the babymama, so she doesn't act a fool. Then Shabby and he will do press to save face.

She will pretend to be strong and he will sing her praises. All this wedding stuff will be publicized. And then a wedding. Truth Siohvaughn needs to tell the judge that he lacks judgement and is teaching his sons to be disrespectful womanizer.Lawd, you are quenching the thirst...From lsa:

Edited by HaitianDiva64 - Dec 30 2013 at 5:19pm
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:13pm
I read the thread in lsa about the pregnancy much earlier this year. I just thought it was rumours.

It's not a good look to announce it a week later after your engagement.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:15pm
did gabby and d.wade announce it..? or did it just come out..? 

i wonder how much he paid the BM 
i wonder if siovaugn is laughing or crying 

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:18pm
Reading the LSA thread....mayne they got the tea
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Reading the LSA thread....mayne they got the tea

I tried to find it over there but with the bright colors and small font I gave up.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:21pm
I hate them for this gif LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System