BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 92>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:44pm
Where is the Nelson gif ????
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

lol. I already thought she was settling by marrying into (ex wife) drama; but I don't really care for her so ....

eta:(ex wife)

Aww come on and join us Purp.. #teamgabbyaintpoo

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:45pm
It was something like gabby has to stop being bitter and wishing bad on other black actresses. I think she was tge one that inspired the speech she gave to other black women in hollywood.

I think she is still in the fake it part of fake it till you make it
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

lol. I already thought she was settling by marrying into (ex wife) drama; but I don't really care for her so ....

eta:(ex wife)

Aww come on and join us Purp.. #teamgabbyaintpoo

LOL
I don't like mean girls.
She says she's reformed though.

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:49pm
 photo Gabrielle-Union-tweets.png
star Dwyane Wade popped the question to Gabrielle Union last week, but now there are reports that he had a baby boy OUTSIDE of their relationship. Get the deets on Dwyane Wade's youngest son inside...

According to ET News, Miami Heat baller Dwyane Wade has fathered another baby boy! Now, we all know Gabby isn't pregnant...so that means...yea.

Apparently the two took a break from one another and in that time D. Wade got a chick pregnant. It's being reported that Gabby was made aware of the child BEFORE the engagement and they have worked through this issue privately.

So who's the mother? That's a mystery for now. All we know is that the mystery woman and D. Wade have known each other "for many years." It's important to note that Dwyane and the mother are on good terms and ET News says he recently spent time with his youngest son.

We do find it a bit odd that the new baby boy doesn't appear in the holiday photos that Gabby and D. Wade just shot with Wade's two sons Zaire & Zion and nephew Dahveon.

Meanwhile......Gabrielle has addressed the news on Twitter by asking critics and haters to "work on themselves" before pointing the finger at Dwyane and their situation.

Edited by Rumbera - Dec 30 2013 at 4:49pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

It was something like gabby has to stop being bitter and wishing bad on other black actresses. I think she was tge one that inspired the speech she gave to other black women in hollywood.

I think she is still in the fake it part of fake it till you make it

dam . she had to be told that? That's why I don't like her LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:50pm
maybe Gabby has a plan.

(re: the baby news)

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 30 2013 at 4:51pm
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:55pm
Something ain't right. I know love is grand and all but gotts dayum. . .
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:56pm
another son… 
i know one is his nephew.. but it'll be interesting if gabby has a boy too. 
5 boys 

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:56pm
Lmaoo. She still mad and bitter.

Good point about not having the baby in the pics. See she def was showing out for ex wife
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 92>
  Share Topic