Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 91>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Didn't Julia Roberts wear a t-shirt .... lemme go google,

yep! The ex wife's name was Vera. They had a nasty divorce (naturally. she thought she had a happy marriage til Julia came along LOL); and the t shirt said 'A Low  Vera' . I guess referring to Vera dragging out the divorce.
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:54pm
Tori spelling and her husband who both were married when they got together are going though trouble now. Apparently he can't wait for the complications from her c section from their 4th child to heal. He is cheating on her.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Tori spelling and her husband who both were married when they got together are going though trouble now. Apparently he can't wait for the complications from her c section from their 4th child to heal. He is cheating on her.

dam
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:58pm
I just read that today as well about Tori,
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:59pm
Men. it takes two. Its his home.
She couldnt 'wreck it' it he didnt facilitate said wrecking.

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:05pm
I wouldn't say anything, but I would b a passive aggressive, self medicating (weed/wine) mess over that. That would have me crying in the shower. I would know that I had no place to say anything, but it would hurt.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I just read that today as well about Tori,

ain't that something about Tori?

Chile.....

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:11pm
Gabby may not be a homewrecker.. but she was fuking a married man and that makes her a hoe..
I don't wish bad on their marriage, I wish them well .( They are a nice looking couple and the boys seem happy)
However after Siohvauhghs interview etc. that woman was inpain.. Idk the last time she's been able to see her children.
But last i heard was she was not able to see them frequently, why make it a shoot for the world to see? Keep that sh*t in the house above the fireplace ..smh

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

The shania twain scandal was the worst.
Second place is Lee Ann rimes.
White women go for the throat.

yoo i read somewhere online that it was alleged that she and her ex husband would go to gay bars and pick up men together
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:33pm
my 2013 year end thread will be a list of all the heaux that one this year
we will have a heaux of the year vote 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists