Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 91>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:27pm
That's a lie (paps not following black ppl) and especially since he was a bball player, there would have been pics
They still following MJ's old self and Ciara's non irrelevant azz so yea I beg to differ

Would be funny if the proof came out the gabby WASNT a home wrecker

Edited by mrshairdo - Dec 27 2013 at 1:27pm
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

It's a bitch ass move by Gabby and Dwayne .. She is a homewreacking heaux and will always be a conniving bish in my eyes.
mierda happens mami

no me digas nada papi.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:40pm
i think the paps do follow black ppl.. 

chris brown is black and they definitely follow him. same for rhianna 
and of course bey and jay.. i know they are way diff from dwayne wade but ijs.. blacks definitely get followed 

i know he's a diff type of celeb so its different.. but yea wasn't the height of dwaynes career like around 2006/2007..? 
i read he was named sportsman of the year by sports illustrated in 2006 and he had the top selling jersey for 2 years in like 05/06 or 06/07.. and wasn't he 2006 mvp (wiki so not sure if fact) 
i say all that to say that i think he was definitely getting a lot of attention during that time….  

Edited by coconess - Dec 27 2013 at 1:43pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

That's a lie (paps not following black ppl) and especially since he was a bball player, there would have been pics
They still following MJ's old self and Ciara's non irrelevant azz so yea I beg to differ

Would be funny if the proof came out the gabby WASNT a home wrecker

if you think they follow Ciara of all people you are sadly mistaken
she def. calls them
there may be random pics of her at events where there are professional photographers or people take pics but they are not following her unless she calls them
and basketball players are not routinely followed by the paps either--most athletes are not
that would mean there'd be paps in all major cities with big sports teams...that is simply not true
Shaq was rarely followed, Kobe rarely followed, MJ is rarely papped, Reggie mainly papped when he was w/Kim, not with Kim? rarely papped

most celebs call paparazzi to take "candids" 

i was being hyperbolic when i said they don't follow black people.  they don't follow MANY black celebs.  they have to pap people whose photos they can sell and who make the weekly magazines like UsWeekly, People, etc. there aren't that many black faces in those.  the Kardashians have their own personal papparazzo who edits all of their pics for them.

America won't really care if DWade is cheating on his wife...they care if Kristen Stewart kisses a director.

most paps just stay in one location during certain times to catch pics.  the guy who did the McDonalds documentary is working on one as a paparazzi right now and he said most people call them.

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 27 2013 at 1:48pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:42pm
of course athletes are  aren't.. followed around like kim k and rhianna… 
but i think the top ones/most popular definitely have paparazzi bothering them.. and especially if theres even the whisper of infidelity… 
i just feel like someone had to see them.. or be suspicious about them both entering the same hotel once or twice.. which would have made paparazzi start following him trying to catch him 

Edited by coconess - Dec 27 2013 at 1:49pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:46pm

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

It's a bitch ass move by Gabby and Dwayne .. She is a homewreacking heaux and will always be a conniving bish in my eyes.
mierda happens mami

no me digas nada papi.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:47pm
The blogs I frequent rarely have random grocery shopping pics of black celebs, they are filled with Instagram and party photos.
The only exception being those Hollywood restaurants and Miami Beach. Seems like papas cover those places 24/7.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

The blogs I frequent rarely have random grocery shopping pics of black celebs, they are filled with Instagram and party photos.
The only exception being those Hollywood restaurants and Miami Beach. Seems like papas cover those places 24/7.

that's what i am saying. you can go to The Grove or certain places where there are sure to be paps...i mean Tiger Woods cheated on his wife with a gazillion whores and there were never pics really. And he was a top athlete. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:52pm
i know/agree that celebs like ciara and those C listers have to call… no one cares about what they're doing.. 

i just feel like someone had to see/hear something.. one of gabbys friends that talks too much.. or SOMEthing.. which would have prompted the 'dwayne wade cheating on high school sweetheart' stories.. which would have prompted paparazzi to start following him (even more) to try to catch them. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i know/agree that celebs like ciara and those C listers have to call… no one cares about what they're doing.. 

i just feel like someone had to see/hear something.. one of gabbys friends that talks too much.. or SOMEthing.. which would have prompted the 'dwayne wade cheating on high school sweetheart' stories.. which would have prompted paparazzi to start following him (even more) to try to catch them. 

those who did saysomething went on LSA apparentlyLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System