BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 92>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:10am
nevermind.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 27 2013 at 5:11am
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:33am
For the record, I don't have a problem with new spouses taking photos with children from past relationships.

But there's a thing called compassion. If you know your ex is a nutcase who's sensitive about your relationship and the fact that she no longer has her children, what's wrong with a little compassion.

We are not talking about a sane, stable person here. We're talking bout someone who CLEARLY has mental issues.

What's wrong with taking "family" photos and only sharing them with close friends and family like normal people do?

You can't tell me some small part of them didn't know that she might nut up extra harder when she sees these. True enough, they're not responsible for her feelings and reactions, but these pictures were just over the top and unnecessary.

I still like them together for some strange reason, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend they don't enjoy kicking her cage a little.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:55am
I just don't get it .
Gabby and Dywade are everywhere together anyway so I'm not sure how this is different.

Had they been broken up six months ago I would have understood.
But it's been too long and I wouldn't let here hog tie my life.
There is a divorce decree...onward.

To be honest some ppl are crazy no matter which way you slice it.

If you had a crazy ex and 6 years later you were engaged and in a happy place you wouldn't post the engagement photo bc of him? That's if you post Facebook pics anyway.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:25am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Not her family?

Yet if he married her with kids he is liable to support her and her kids because that would becomes his family right?

What are y'all tryna say?

I mean that's his wife those are his kids, seems like his family and that's her family by marriage (soon)

Y'all some funny fancy negroes

its would only be ok if the original mother decided to play house with a new man, meaning if Siohvaughnhhh wade did the same and had full custody you'd get a bunch of who gonna check me boos.

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:28am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

For the record, I don't have a problem with new spouses taking photos with children from past relationships.

But there's a thing called compassion. If you know your ex is a nutcase who's sensitive about your relationship and the fact that she no longer has her children, what's wrong with a little compassion.

We are not talking about a sane, stable person here. We're talking bout someone who CLEARLY has mental issues.

What's wrong with taking "family" photos and only sharing them with close friends and family like normal people do?

You can't tell me some small part of them didn't know that she might nut up extra harder when she sees these. True enough, they're not responsible for her feelings and reactions, but these pictures were just over the top and unnecessary.

I still like them together for some strange reason, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend they don't enjoy kicking her cage a little.

That's sacrificing your happiness for an ex..

Naaaaah
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:41am
Those 3 boys look like they could be 12/13 and younger.

Considering that Gabby/Dwane have been dating for 6 years........those boys probably view Gabby as their "mother".

The ex wife needs to move on with her life.....

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:49am
so we happy for that ho ev and her man got a child that's still crawling
but we not happy for gabby who stepping up to the plate and marrying the whole package
bhm got me all types of confused 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:53am
6 years is a very, very long time especially when kids are involved

...I'm sure those boys already see Gabby as a mother figure so I don't see the issue with this picture

I mean damn, if you're not allowed to move on with your life after 6 years, then when can you move on? 

It is what it is and it happens all the time *shrugs*
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:55am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

so we happy for that ho ev and her man got a child that's still crawling
but we not happy for gabby who stepping up to the plate and marrying the whole package
bhm got me all types of confused 

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:00am
I think it's because bhm doesn't like the fact that gabby is a bish
but bhm has admitted to being some bishes and we go all the way in so...

Edited by AwesomeAries - Dec 27 2013 at 7:04am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 92>