BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 92>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:45am
Oh no ... I wouldn't do something like this .. not with the ex wife and the 3 kids situation. Nooo,

I would have holiday pictures with a bf or husband there if there was none of that mess involved - yes.

If it's just me and him ... yes, but I would not rejoice in these pics .. when I know it would cause someone else ... sooo much pain. :(
I want to feel good .. which means I want things to be 'right'.

No, that would ruin it for me.

Geting a man ain't so important to me that I would step on people for him noooooo.

That's gonna come back on them.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 27 2013 at 2:46am
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:47am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Not her family?

Yet if he married her with kids he is liable to support her and her kids because that would becomes his family right?

What are y'all tryna say?

I mean that's his wife those are his kids, seems like his family and that's her family by marriage (soon)

Y'all some funny fancy negroes

this is pretty much what one of my GFs said.  Gabby is the future step mom
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:48am
It's been 6 years.
I don't see how Dwynae treats her so bad.

As far as divorces go they can get bitter but this wasn't even on the extreme end of the spectrum.

He moved on and I don't think a holiday card with his new wife is a slap in the face.
6 years not 6 months.....
This won't be her first Christmas alone.

I know Sio is mentally ill but dang .

They should rejoice.
It's christmas with his children and wife to be.

I need to know if the divorcees here would not take a pic with their future hubby bc of a man they left 6 years ago.

Edited by jonesable - Dec 27 2013 at 2:50am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:00am
Weren't they stories about his ex wife been abusive to the kids? And withholding visitation etc?

Kids aren't stupid..

Plus they seem to genuinely love gabby
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:01am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

lol @ Jones.

sometimes it takes a while. 28 years later and some still get mad when the ex husband buys a new car LOL
there's a story to this huh?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:12am
Afro, you remember me posting about my SIL (ex) still toting a grudge . She got mad one time when my brother got a new car -- so random and ridiculous.  I like her tho so I'm on her side.lol
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:16am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Afro, you remember me posting about my SIL (ex) still toting a grudge . She got mad one time when my brother got a new car -- so random and ridiculous.  I like her tho so I'm on her side.lol

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:18am

Edited by afrokock - Dec 27 2013 at 3:18am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:19am
Jones, it's  hilarious  because it's 28 years and probably 15 cars later.LOL But she's still mad.

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 27 2013 at 3:23am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:56am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Not her family?

Yet if he married her with kids he is liable to support her and her kids because that would becomes his family right?

What are y'all tryna say?

I mean that's his wife those are his kids, seems like his family and that's her family by marriage (soon)

Y'all some funny fancy negroes

its would only be ok if the original mother decided to play house with a new man, meaning if Siohvaughnhhh wade did the same and had full custody you'd get a bunch of who gonna check me boos.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 92>
  Share Topic