BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 92>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 4:49pm
what's up with dwade's sibling.  Why is he raising his nephew too?
Sponsored Links

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:09am
I can't with folks...

light skin....dark skin....exotical.....sh*t. Can black just be Black? She's beautiful dayum.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:15am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Bish wouldn't have my kids in they family photos.....have yo own kids...
that's the type of sh*t a bitch with no custody says

Edited by afrokock - Dec 27 2013 at 1:16am
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:24am
The holiday card is some bullshat!

Ion care how much money she got out of the divorce and who is paying what bills bs. Another woman posing up with up her kids hurt...
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:42am
But that's going to be his wife and before that they were living together so she was playing step mommy anyway... I really don't see what the problem is

I feel like u guys are doing/saying the most about the pics being disrespectful

Dwyane has full custody so she's obviously playing an active role in their lives

If that were me, I wish the ex wife would smh

Edited by mrshairdo - Dec 27 2013 at 1:42am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:51am
imma be honest---since i dont like Gabby Union as a general human being from her media appearances--i side eye everything she does--so i hate the damn card.

i see what they're trying to do---be this all american sh*t--bitch! get your own damn family...befriending a woman and then fvcking her man. drop dead.

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 27 2013 at 1:57am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:25am
Not her family?

Yet if he married her with kids he is liable to support her and her kids because that would becomes his family right?

What are y'all tryna say?

I mean that's his wife those are his kids, seems like his family and that's her family by marriage (soon)

Y'all some funny fancy negroes

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:34am
Actually, now I remember this woman on the Dr. Phil show .. and I have to agree that she is unstable - at least from what IO sawq of her on that show.

The reason I don't like the pics ... is because they are not actually married yet.

They had that long ugly divorce where in the end the wife lost custody of the kids (major blow) and then they took all these happy, happy ‘family’ pictures with the gf. For those pics to be out now means they were taken quite some time ago ... and he just now asked her to marry him.

To me, no matter how bad the marriage turned out ... he should give the woman SOME respect on her first Christmas alone because .. she will have NOTHING and there they all are yucking it up with the new gf - soon to be wife. Like she doesn't even exist. (The money she got doesn't mean anything in my book - she lost the kids.)

Hey, (shrugs) she won (that dog!) so they should have some grace about it instead of rubbing salt in the wound. Couldn't the pictures have waited until next Christmas after they got married and everything settled down? etc. That living together now with he kids is cheap too - they are just doing it all backwards. Selfish.

I wonder what those kids are really gonna think about how he has treated their mother once they grown up and see it for what it is.:/

It's just in poor taste.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 27 2013 at 2:39am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:37am

First Christmas alone???
He filed for divorce 6 years ago.

Y'all know you wouldn't think nothing of taking a holiday pic with you're future hubby to be .

6 years not 6 months.

Y'all really don't like Gabby huh...

Edited by jonesable - Dec 27 2013 at 2:38am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:44am
lol @ Jones.

sometimes it takes a while. 28 years later and some still get mad when the ex husband buys a new car LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 92>
  Share Topic