Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gabby & D Wade engaged...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 91>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

things can end well for people that do wrong...i mean im not a homewrecker, but i ain't a saint, im hoping my past mistakes don't determine everything for me

that's a sh*tty outlook...i guess we're all f*cked then

sure can. I posted before about my Bro who left his first wife w/out even so much as a note. His soon to be next wife left her husband while he was at work (movers came, loaded up her and kids stuff and she was gone before sunset). They been happily married now longer 'n me LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 22 2013 at 1:40pm
Sponsored Links

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

sometimes it takes a divorce a loooooong time.  I wouldnt  want to wait months or years to move on when Mr Right is waiting and I can be dating others.  Ashton & Demi divorced JUST LAST MONTH.  He sure as hell didnt wait for the ink to dry before he dated around  same with Chad/Ev , Jennifer/Eric, Kelsey & Camille Grammar, Leann/Eddie Cibrian, Steve/Marjorie,Brad/Jen, Kim/Kris ...the list goes on.

None of them were lonely and celibate.  They lived their lives

spin off?
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:46pm
add Kris and Robert Kardasian and Eddie & Nicole Murphy to that list. Khloe and Lamar are with others but still married, so is george Zimmerman and his wife.  He's beating up his wife AND gf.  Oh lets not forget Fantasia, Mary J Blige and Alicia Keys.    Their lives would have been VERY different if they waited on their men to get a divorce before becoming romantically involved

Stern Smile

Edited by Omni Harmony - Dec 22 2013 at 1:51pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

And I side eye long ass divorces. No judge is going to hold up something when people have been separated for years with no contact. That man is still dipping and dealing with his wife plain and simple.

divorces can take a while.

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 22 2013 at 1:53pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:53pm
You must have went from mistress to wife.....and FYI most of them are messily divorced.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:54pm
I agree
and life is short

eta: @Omni

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 22 2013 at 2:08pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:58pm
I love visiting loveshack other woman/other man forum.

So much juice...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You must have went from mistress to wife.....and FYI most of them are messily divorced.

no. all of them are happy with their NEW loves except Fantasia and GZLOL
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 2:00pm
Eh, life happens.. They've been together for years, glad they're making things official. Who knows if they'll last, but I don't really care at this point. I do hope the ex-wife is able to find happiness again.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I love visiting loveshack other woman/other man forum.

So much juice...
is it like that he's a cheater/she's a homewrecker forum that was posted here a while ago?

Edited by Omni Harmony - Dec 22 2013 at 2:01pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System