Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ga. Student Suspended for Hugging Teacher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 9:57pm
It did look like he leaned in and kissed her neck. She seemed fine with the hug until he lowered his head.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 10:04pm
for some odd reason.. i breathed a sigh of relief.. thanking the heavens that for once the teacher was not white.Ouch

He doesn't deserve it.  According to him, he's hugged her as well as other teachers in the past... why didn't someone stop it then?  When "caught on tape she NOW covers her butt?"  If you think it's inappropriate behavior? then teach the child what is and what isn't.  Hell, she's a teacher.. (and a coward)..

She basically give him conflicting messages.  I've seen this so many times, especially with females. One day, aawwwww, it's okay - and during that "time of the month," or they "woke up on the wrong side of the planet", or someone lit the string to her tampon.... then all of a sudden,  "hey! it's not okay!"..

This kid is not going to forget this.. hard lesson learned from miss teacher.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 16 2013 at 10:09pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 10:12pm
So why not just expell him so he can go to a different school? A year just chillin at home is crazy

I think the hug is innocent though and he shouldn't have been punished that severely
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 8:49am
That hug was inappropiate in my opinion.. Did it deserve a year suspension? NO..  I kind of want to agree with the ones that say she probably didn't have a choice but to report it since it was caught on camera..
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 9:23am
Unless he's special needs he should know that it's not okay to go around hugging non-family members- especially adults in a position of authority.   His actions were disrespectful to her as a female teacher.

A year does seem harsh, but it's hard to say without knowing his other infractions.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 11:05am
I'm just wondering who hugs from behind these days? seriously? the person who said he should have stretched out his arms to indicate he was gonna hug her is right.

Maybe he thought he would surprise her from behind and she would laugh it off. Still, common sense is nobody hugs from behind unless it's with a gf or a bf. it's sad that if this kid thought about things first and hugged from the front, then he wouldn't be in this mess. They need to just let him transfer schools though, but this whole situation wi be embarrassing for him wherever he goes.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:02pm
For those saying that teacher should be teaching him what is appropiate or not.. Y'all do realize that the boy is 17 right? At his age, he knows what is inappropiate or not.. So, it really does seem the teacher was within her right to report it.. He hugged her like she was his GF or something..

Edited by EasterBell - Dec 17 2013 at 2:03pm
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:13pm
This nignog is a weirdo or he was fcuking her lol
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:19pm
IA Easter.  When I watched the footage...you don't hug your teachers like that no matter the friendly relationship u might have.  Hell...I don't hug my guy or girlfriends like that. It was a very "intimate" hug...like you would hug your S/O like that.  Then to bring the other arm around and pull her all into you?  no.  It was inappropriate.  Should he be suspended for a year?  no. 
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:23pm
She just got out of stautory rape case and would have been R Kellized!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic