FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GA Man Saves Toddler Crawling Near Highway

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GA Man Saves Toddler Crawling Near Highway
    Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:00am
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/06/ga-man-saves-toddler-crawling-near-highway/
GA Man Saves Toddler Crawling Near a Highway
by Clutch — Jun 18, 2014

If it wasn’t for Bryant Collins, a child would probably be dead.  As Collins was driving on Highway 72 in Madison County, GA, he saw something along the side of the highway so he pulled over to investigate. That something turned out to be a 15-month-old baby that crawled through the woods, 300 yards from home, and nearly onto Highway 72.

“I had seen something out of the corner of my eye, and I thought it was a baby,” Collins recalled. “I just stopped and, when I got out, there was a baby … almost in the highway.”

Collins said his first reaction was, “‘What the hell is going on? A baby?’”  He then jumped into action. After retrieving the child, he called 911. Once police arrived the child’s father, Timothy Pickens was arrested, and most likely the mother will be arrested too.

Collins stayed with the baby for two hours.

“The baby started crying,” Collins said, “so I turned my phone on and let her listen to some gospel music, and she calmed right down.”

The child was not hurt, according to Madison County sheriff Kip Thomas.

“Everything was pretty much superficial that we saw,” Thomas said, “Honestly that’s almost a miracle: that a 15-month-old can go that far from her house, into the woods, fall down an embankment, wind up near a major highway, and really not get hurt that bad.”

Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:13am
Poor baby. He has the parents from hell. Bless this man.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:14am
Call CPS on these parents!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:34am
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:34am
I would freak out if I saw a baby crawling along the side of the highway.  Bless that man and his intuition to investigate.  Those parents need to be/stay locked up.  
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:46am
wow, someone needs to make a kickstart page for this HERO!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:48am
It was on the news this morning. The baby has insect bites all over her body and scratches. She was on a mission and no one could stop her. Thank goodness she was saved. She was already near the road.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:51am
Ugh. That hurts my heart. So glad the baby was found safe. And I'm in Georgia right now, it's hot as hell! That poor baby crawling in this heat.
Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:53am
Awww! This baby could've been hurt so badly/killed. Thank God this guy stopped. The parents or caregiver should be so so ashamed. They should be charged with neglect. When u have a child, u really have to ensure proper supervision at all times. There is no excuse for a baby almost reaching the highway.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:14pm
300 yards from home????????

her parents didn't give 2 fcks about her... 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic