Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

GA boy comes out as gay, raises 64K wtf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GA boy comes out as gay, raises 64K wtf
    Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:26pm

He got the white and gay money coming in!

Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:33pm
thats pretty awesome, he made 65k in less then 24 hours, and he was only looking for 2k.

that video where the grandma and the mother got violent (is that the grandmother ? ) was unfortunate.  did they really just jump him ?
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:36pm
Bruh he gonna come out in his next video dressed up looking like the white version of Magic Johnsons gay son. Theres no telling how much he's gonna end up with. I bet his family wants him to come back home now
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Bruh he gonna come out in his next video dressed up looking like the white version of Magic Johnsons gay son. Theres no telling how much he's gonna end up with. I bet his family wants him to come back home now
my Brotha, they giving these yt folks 50k to make a potato salad, yea he funna get paid. he can cry about being disowned by his family with that 500k check.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:44pm
Ermm miss me with that not makin a choice crap
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:49pm
Disapprove
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

what do u think about his mother saying she knew he was fruity as a kid but then saying he made that choice?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 1:22pm
People are so ignorant about sexuality. ..this response is closer to normal than not. Sad sh!t. Glad he'll have some money to get away. Hopefully he uses it responsibly.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

People are so ignorant about sexuality. ..this response is closer to normal than not. Sad sh!t. Glad he'll have some money to get away. Hopefully he uses it responsibly.
first we dont know how much he'll end up with, once this goes viral that Brotha funna be rich. second he is only 20, he needs to go down to miami and make it rain
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

what do u think about his mother saying she knew he was fruity as a kid but then saying he made that choice?
i thought that was a messed up thing to say as well. my reaction wasShockedOuchConfused....LOLlike who does that...in real life? either way this whole vid was messed up and uncomfortable. what she said. what he said. his voice. all of it. whatever its not my home.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic