Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Full Sew-In Pixie Cut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full Sew-In Pixie Cut
    Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 11:05pm
Greetings ladies-

I don't venture up this ways too often so I'm at your mercy for your assistance.

I'm looking to get a full sew-in cut into a pixie cut (channeling Bey's pixie sans the color)

I found only one youtube video with a true sew-in..... I'm hoping to use virgin brazilian straight (8 inches max) tapered in back and sides and razor in front... channeling a lil rihanna on that part.

Anyone have any pics or suggestions to how I can install to allow a few diff looks?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by oh_so_moody - Nov 14 2013 at 11:06pm
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 5:33am
buy a wig instead. The hair is too short for a braided sew in.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 7:25am
I've never worn a wig. And I'm scared it will fall off.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 7:26am

I found this. I want thos exact look witj just a tad more length in front.

Full Sew In Pixie Cut

Edited by oh_so_moody - Nov 15 2013 at 7:28am
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 7:45am
You secure your wig girl.
I think its better to wear a wig for that but if you want to weave up... Go ahead
LeeMari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeMari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 7:56am
I've seen a short cut weave before. My friend got one done about a year ago. The braids were super small and flat and the stylist used a net. I can suggest that you sew the tracks close together sort of like the "seamless" look. That way you can curl or bump it however you want. The idea of using a closure like in the video is good too. Hope this helps
kilaniboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilaniboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 9:13am
I wish I had the face to pull this off! Ive been wanting a short hair cut for the longest. That video seems like the perfect way to get it done.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 11:47am
Can u shampoo your hair with a closure on?

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Can u shampoo your hair with a closure on?

Yep...
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 2:31pm
Reason why I said get a wig is because 2 weeks later your braids will grow. The back is razor cut so the hair in the back will lift faster than my dress infront of Idris Elba. If your not relaxed then nightmare here we come. Sleek in the front with pepper corns in the nape area. Stern Smile Girl get a wig and braid your hair underneath. If new growth starts again then rebraid your hair again. The wig has combs and straps it ain't going anywhere.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>