BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Full House theme vs Family Matters theme

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I was a tom boy so I wore cross colors, Karl Kani, Jordan's etc. I like 90's fashion but what they may have lacked in that area, the 90s made up for in music.

me too...jays, grant hills, cross color...ill never get over having to be scissor cut out of my fav pair of cxc torquoise jeans...i even wore those ugly ass wide leg jeans by JNCO. Dead  co-sign the music and also tv shows tho.  on one end i think awesome toys, playing OUTSIDE, black kids in the neighborhood, etc...on the other i think damn the 90s was so dirty and violent.  
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:08pm
Omg yes the Grant Hills! My city was infested with crack heads and gangs in the 90s but I never noticed. I felt much more safe than I do now that the crime rate is down. My cousins and I made a song for our great-grandparents "abuela, abuelo they come from Puerto Rico, they wear the jeans called JNCO". Our group was called Lil Thugs in-Harmony after Bone(Mo) Thugs. We were ratchet ass kids.
Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I thought it was the same song?

It sort of isLOL

Yes!!LOL

A few months ago me and my best friend were discussing our favourite theme songs. I mentioned Family Matters, and we both started singing it, half way through it accidentally switch to the full house theme. LOL

Edited by Maple Syrup - Jan 23 2014 at 4:41pm
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:44pm
I always like the theme from Family Ties, Living Single, In Living Color (w heavy D) and Amen.....wound sing all of them....
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Maple Syrup Maple Syrup wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I thought it was the same song?

It sort of isLOL

Yes!!LOL

A few months ago me and my best friend were discussing our favourite theme songs. I mentioned Family Matters, and we both started singing it, half way through it accidentally switch to the full house theme. LOL
LOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:48pm
as days go by.

I loved living single and Moesha, both versions too. I also like step by step, don't really remember the show tho
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:51pm
Just looked it up, the same guy wrote step by step, full house, family matters and perfect strangers theme songs. I guess that's why they sound alike lol
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

90s was the best decade in U.S.history
Agreed
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

They are so similar
LOL

Man I miss the 90s! TGIF... come back to meeeeee

Me too.TGIF was awesome
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:34pm
YASS TGIF WAS EVERYTHING TO ME.... well that and nick at nite, but thats a different thread lol!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic